U2 Protest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ yeah....

u2protestdrowningman.jpg

Ok that's it for now! Most the rest of the pics I have seen around here already... or they don't look like they will scan very well... or they are of non-U2 subjects.

u2protestbonoedgeprofile.jpg

I hope you like it! :wave:

Thank you again BonoComet... you are the best and always come through with the pictures. Thanks for sharing this.

Hey - question - have a a link for the U2.com video of Brian Eno and the gels he's putting on the windows? I saw it on U2.com but I'm looking for a non-U2.com link like the others we've posted.

Lemme know? Thanks!

Wow! Great old pics, comet, thanks for sharing with us all. Where di you find that book? I especially :heart:that pic of baby Edge!!! :drool:

ebay :heart:

I love you BonoComet! You always come through. Yer the bestest blue crack dealer ever! =O)

[starts humming Velvet Underground's "Waiting for my Man" - ubiquitous drug reference]

:flirt:

I'm protesting this to Mr Bono or Mr The Edge or whoever opposed to play A MAN AND A WOMAN on the last tour!!! arrrrgh grrrr

come on people!!! I could never take a chance to look for love and find romance, in a mystarious distance..........:drool::drool::drool:

Actually, I had a nice chat with Adam Clayton, regarding A Man And A Woman the night before the Vertigo tour dress rehearsal.

I'd commented that I thought that A Man And A Woman was a pretty great and sexy/slinky bass line. I'd also asked if they would be playing it on the tour.

Adam said that it was his favorite bass line on the album, that he like the tune but that they "probably wouldn't be getting to it this time `round".

Fair enough. But maybe it might get played a few times on the upcoming tour? Might be pretty unlikely but stranger things have happened. I mean, hell... they pulled out An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart and The Ocean during Vertigo. And I'd thought I've never see those played again.Time will tell.

Actually, I had a nice chat with Adam Clayton, regarding A Man And A Woman the night before the Vertigo tour dress rehearsal.

I'd commented that I thought that A Man And A Woman was a pretty great and sexy/slinky bass line. I'd also asked if they would be playing it on the tour.

Adam said that it was his favorite bass line on the album, that he like the tune but that they "probably wouldn't be getting to it this time `round".

Fair enough. But maybe it might get played a few times on the upcoming tour? Might be pretty unlikely but stranger things have happened. I mean, hell... they pulled out An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart and The Ocean during Vertigo. And I'd thought I've never see those played again.Time will tell.

"A Man and a Woman" has an amazing bass line. Sometimes I forget to listen to the words because I am only listening to the bass.

Have they ever played a song for the first time on a later tour, when the song was not played on the tour its album debuted on? ( :huh: Awkward sentence :der: you know what I mean I hope!)

Back
Top Bottom