U2 Photoshops 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should have also added that my sister and 2 of my friends dressed up like the other members of Kiss. I'd post those pics but if they ever surfaced anywhere but here my life would be over :happy: Anyways I did their make up and they all wore one of my Kiss shirts....at one point in time I had enough shirts that I could wear a different one for 2 weeks before I had to do laundry. :reject: I sold all but one shirt (only because my brother borrowed it for a party and didn't give it back to me for 2 years) on ebay in a lot sale for over $200 :D Some were so worn and creepy that I should have tossed them but the dude that bought them didn't seem to care about the condition....

OMG arw great photo!! :applaud:

One year for my birthday my brother got confused and gave me a set of KISS dolls. I was so surprised I must have been like oh.. um... thanks? He said I thought you used to be a huge fan back in the day?! I have no idea where he got the idea :lol: So, I still have my awesome rockin KISS dolls cuz it cracks me up!

OMG arw great photo!! :applaud:

One year for my birthday my brother got confused and gave me a set of KISS dolls. I was so surprised I must have been like oh.. um... thanks? He said I thought you used to be a huge fan back in the day?! I have no idea where he got the idea :lol: So, I still have my awesome rockin KISS dolls cuz it cracks me up!

:lol::lol: My dad is a huge fan. Grew up listening to KISS, like me listening to U2. I never got into KISS. I have some songs on my iPod but they never really appealed to me.

And nice photo arw.:wink:

um ya dont ask lol.

u2kiss.jpg
:ohmy:... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just happened upon this thread. I am curious what Gene Simmons would think...

:lmao: Adam Clayton as The Starchild! WIN all around, Sicy! Though Larry should've been Ace Frehley, cause neither of them ever say a damn thing. :giggle: And nobody wants to be Peter Criss....just kidding :wink:

:bump:

Not actually a photoshop :reject:
But I just remembered these thingys existed so guess what I did... :love:

TheEdge.jpg
Larry.jpg
Bono.jpg
Adam.jpg

:applaud:
Love this!!! I wonder if I could use this at my workplace as a backdrop on my computer screen...:hmm: I work at a school. Just imagine the conversations I could start with the kids...

Last edited:
EdgePoster.png

I'm not sure if it's finished. I have the need to graffiti the word "Breathe" on there somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom