U2 Photoshops 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2aj9che.jpg

:lol: :up:

Wasn't that one the one Larry drove? It's been awhile since I've seen that vid, so I don't remember whether it was Adam or Larry.

Thats so pretty and clean! Really like it! Too bad my sidebar covers it up !

:reject: I have a totally crazy photoshop request. Since my hair has grown out quite long my mom and I were wondering what I'd look like with a hair style similar to Bono's Vertigo Tour get-up.:lol: So if any of you photoshop experts can find a way to get Bono's hair on my head it would be pretty killer lol. Here's a photo of me to photoshop:

IMG_0679.jpg

Not the best photo but I had to choose one, and as of right now I don't feel like taking photographs.

Not the best photo but I had to choose one, and as of right now I don't feel like taking photographs.

I tried but yeah that pic is blurry and out of focus. Anything I try to photoshop over it looks strange.

Wow - those are creepy Sicy :yikes:

So I've never been in this thread. These are so great! I have absolutely no skill or knowledge about Photoshop or anything so am absolutely amazed. Have to say - my favorite is the Adam poster (just wish it said Oakland or Rose Bowl hint hint :sexywink: )

Thats it , I'm leaving pleba :tsk: :yikes:
Thats damn creepy sicy, you should sell methods like this for addicts like me.

Back
Top Bottom