U2 on VH1's Top Twenty Countdown!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I voted numerous times, and it now is red hot, so lets keep it up for next weeks countdown. Once people hear it, I think it'll do okay.

When I entered the page this morning Magnificent had a flame, now I've got there again for a little more voting and it's an ice cube again, do you know why? is it not a weekly sing?

When I entered the page this morning Magnificent had a flame, now I've got there again for a little more voting and it's an ice cube again, do you know why? is it not a weekly sing?

Maybe it starts again on Sunday. I just want it to be played so the public can hear the song. It's beautiful.

I'm going to vote everyday throughout the week.

I've been voting, but it's an ice cube again. :huh:
It sucks, simply because I have a hard time picking 19 more to vote for.
but I just line the others up randomly. Except for Green Day and Airborn TW.
I really like those two. :up:

I've been voting, but it's an ice cube again. :huh:
It sucks, simply because I have a hard time picking 19 more to vote for.
but I just line the others up randomly. Except for Green Day and Airborn TW.
I really like those two. :up:

I realized late last week that you don't need to fill in all 20 to vote. It might even be a better strategy to not give any other votes to other songs. I've only been voting for U2, KOL, Green Day and Airborn TW which are actually the only songs I like.

I realized late last week that you don't need to fill in all 20 to vote. It might even be a better strategy to not give any other votes to other songs. I've only been voting for U2, KOL, Green Day and Airborn TW which are actually the only songs I like.

I'm only voting Magnificent, it gives them the maximum possible advantage from a vote if you do so.

I didn't know that. :wink:

But I still like GD, Airborne and I forgot to say I was votng for KOL, too.:up:

WTF!!! :angry::rant: Magnificent is still not on the VH1 Top Twenty Video Countdown! Instead, the new video by F'ing Lady GaGa debuts on the countdown :down: :barf: I don't understand it...Magnificent is not getting the attention GOYB did, it baffles me. I've seen GOYB lots of times when it was being played, not just on VH1 but on MTV Hits, FUSE, MtvU. But Magnificent, I've only seen a handful of times. I don't get it. I've been going on VH1.com to vote for Magnificent every day,2-3 times and it's still not on the count down.That just pisses me off! It's like just a waste of time,so why bother,it doesn't do any good anyways. There are a few good videos on the count down that I like,but I want to see Magnificent also.

Back
Top Bottom