U2 on Dutch television tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vibe90

The Fly
Hi to all the Dutch fans,
Tonight at 22:15 there will be a interview/documentary of U2 from Fez on "Nederland 2" (Nova). The interview is very recent (last week), there were shooting the video of Magnificent also.

I'm sorry if this is already posted somewhere else,
Nando

It's in EYKIW but that's allright. I almost forgot it anyway so thanks for the heads up. :)

For those who can receive Belgian tv, there's also a short U2 interview on " de rode loper", it was at 6.10 but the repeat is at 00.10. :)

I'm afraid I don't have a VCR or DVDR but it might be available online afterwards on the 'missed episodes' program we have here.

Just checked, and the program they're on is available online, so I'll see if I can manage to download it from there. :)

It's an interview about our PM, the financial crisis and Africa.

:crack: Why is it not about the bloody music? Oh right, because it's on NOVA. Political :blahblah: program.

Well, better than no U2 at all! :D

:yawn: Don't worry about not being able to understand the Dutch. I believe this probably will sound better without knowing what they yak about.

According to my father U2 will probably be the last interview on the show. Which means we're going to have to sit trough a LOT of :blahblah:.

For the Dutchies here, this is the report of the interviewer of his day in Fez. :)
NOVA - detailreacties - Opinie - Rudy bouma - u2

This is a great tidbit:
Ik check bij Bono het verhaal dat mijn oom altijd over hem op verjaardagen vertelt: meer dan 20 jaar geleden zaten ze tijdens een vlucht naar de VS naast elkaar in de business class. Mijn oom vroeg de man die naast hem zat wat hij voor werk deed waarop hij antwoordde dat hij zanger in een band genaamd U2 was. Waarop mijn naïeve oom vroeg of hij daar wel van kon leven.
He checks with Bono the story his uncle always tells at birthday parties: Over 20 years ago on a plane trip to the US in business class his uncle happened to sit next to Bono. He asked the guy next to him what kind of job he had, Bono answered he was in a band named U2. His naive uncle asked wether he could live off that. :giggle: I guess he didn't have a clue!

I think I get most of what they're saying...even more annoying!
Who is the man drinking chocomel :)drool:) in the background? :lmao:

edit: they just changed the background...:grumpy:

:lmao: They're talking about the Dutch guy who leaked the beachclips this summer!

Adam makes it all relative by comparing it with world hunger and such.

Ohh using footage of Linear!

:lmao:

:edge: My aptitude on people who don't like U2 is that they're just not trying enough.

Larry is talking!!!!

:giggle: They're interviewing Bono and people on the street just walk around and some random asks him how it's going, he's being so funny.

They're showing footage from the Magnificent video!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

Adam in a red shirt! :drool:

Dito!

:lol: the man doesn't have to talk, he's just sitting there oozing his coolness and charm!

Ah, it never tires me hearing Bono say how much he loves Holland. :lol: I'm sure he does that in every country, but still!

Ah there we go, Adam talking! :love:

Bono just called U2 fans smart. :up:

This is actually pretty damn interesting! I've never heard Adam and Edge talk about Bono's politics in an interview on tv! Only read a little about it.

Bono just doesn't stop talking, does he? :lol:

Adam looks very cool in the red shirt :up:

Surprised about how much talking Larry is doing recently. :ohmy:

And Bono's arms :cute: I just love to see his naked arms.

Back
Top Bottom