U2 Magazine Article Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey does anyone have Hot Press or Rolling Stone? Please and thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Hey does anyone have Hot Press or Rolling Stone? Please and thank you in advance!

I will probably get the Hot Press and I can post it here if I do.

The Rolling Stone article unfortunately we cannot post here, or anywhere on this site as per request of the articles author, Brian Hiatt. ( :huh: I guess he doesn't want people to read his article.)

I will probably get the Hot Press and I can post it here if I do.

The Rolling Stone article unfortunately we cannot post here, or anywhere on this site as per request of the articles author. ( :huh: )

Oh... Does it still count if it's on an external site like Photobucket? :shifty:

Oh... Does it still count if it's on an external site like Photobucket? :shifty:

We can't even post links to scans of it. I guess the guy messaged Sicy that they not be allowed anywhere on Interference. Isn't that just kind of weird? You would think he'd actually want people to read his article. :huh:

:hmm: I could scan it, and send you the link... Let me know and I'll try to see if I have time tomorrow.

:hmm: I could scan it, and send you the link... Let me know and I'll try to see if I have time tomorrow.

That would be great! If it's not too much trouble.

I was shopping with my friend the other night and I was going to look for it and then totally forgot! I felt like a bad U2 fan. How could I forget? :doh: We were at our local gigantic grocery store, so I'm sure they had it. I guess I got too distracted by all the nice cheese they have there.

There are pdf files of the Rolling Stone issue available on the internet, just look for it. I've found one and read the article, but I'm going to buy the magazine anyway once it's available here.

I've ordered the latest Hot Press issue from the website, but it hasn't arrived yet, might take a couple of days.

I went shopping yesterday and looked for the U2 Rolling Stone issue and couldn't find it. I must be too late. Only one store actually had Rolling Stone for sale and it had Bob Dylan on the cover. :grumpy: So I actually tried to buy a magazine this time, but it didn't work!

I saw the Spin magazine U2 special edition at Walmart-Mart and almost bought it, but it's just another one of those retrospective things that magazines do whenever U2 release a new album; also, it was $9.99, so I didn't think it was worth it.

I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to scan the RS article, and I was hoping you'd find it. Is there a Barnes & Noble you can check? I was just in there a couple days ago and they had about 15 copies of the U2 cover! It looked like they had just been put there as the shelf was full like they hadn't sold any yet. I assumed it had just been made available. :hmm: Maybe give them a try if you have one near you?

hcb, you must not have seen a few posts back where we were talking about this. Sicy asked that we don't post this article here, by request of the author. :shrug:

Maybe message Sicy and she if she still wants it down. Maybe something has changed between now and since he first said to take down the links. I really don't know.

But we've never had any problem sharing RS articles before so it's really weird for the author to request that. :huh:

Yes, it seems odd to me too! After all these years, why now?! :scratch: I've tried moving the scanned pages to another folder but apart from the cover I can still seem them, so a Pleba moderator is going to have to delete the rest!?! :shrug:

And if anyone wants to read the article then PM me! :wink:

Thanks for all these scans. They have been entertaining reading while I've been on hold with the clerk of courts office. Read them all and STILL on hold...ugh. Especially enjoyed the Larry article in Rhythm Mag. Had never seen that one before.

I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to scan the RS article, and I was hoping you'd find it. Is there a Barnes & Noble you can check? I was just in there a couple days ago and they had about 15 copies of the U2 cover! It looked like they had just been put there as the shelf was full like they hadn't sold any yet. I assumed it had just been made available. :hmm: Maybe give them a try if you have one near you?

The nearest one is about an hour away. I'm sure they have a whole pile, too, since no one around here likes U2 except me.

Back
Top Bottom