U2 Magazine Article Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Imagem042.jpg

Imagem043.jpg

Oooooh thank you Super Yo! Fabulous scans!! :drool: I'm still gonna see if I can find this in the shops when I go into Kuopio next week, no shops out here in the back of beyond sells this magazine, and I don't get into Kuopio that often especially during the winter. :wink:

I bought concert tickets today that came with a free subscription to Rolling Stone. I'm counting on there being some U2 features this year!

Can anyone post the scan of the latest articles from Rolling Stone Magz and Q?
thanks in advance, and have a very good weekend :wave:

Can anyone capture The Sun articles from this week? You have to be a subscriber to access it, but I really don't want to give them my credit card. Many thanks in advance!

And does anyone have the latest Spin U2 special edition?!

I do, but I'm afraid I won't be scanning that one. It's an entire issue devoted to U2 so it's a bit more like a commemorative book. It's around 100 pages.

(Unfortunately not a single photo we have not already seen around these parts either.)

I do, but I'm afraid I won't be scanning that one. It's an entire issue devoted to U2 so it's a bit more like a commemorative book. It's around 100 pages.

(Unfortunately not a single photo we have not already seen around these parts either.)

Okay thanks for the info! Anyone know if I can buy it online? I've tried finding it on Spin's on website but nothing!? :shrug: It's available on ebay but the seller want's $12.99 and an extra $24 for postage!?! :huh: Not sure if I want to pay that much for a magazine full of pictures I already have!! :|

Okay thanks for the info! Anyone know if I can buy it online? I've tried finding it on Spin's on website but nothing!? :shrug: It's available on ebay but the seller want's $12.99 and an extra $24 for postage!?! :huh: Not sure if I want to pay that much for a magazine full of pictures I already have!! :|

The magazine is $10 here, but yeah the postage to get it safely to you can be pretty pricy from the US unfortunately. :(
Let me check the postage prices, and if it seems reasonable I'll message you. But hopefully, maybe Spin will send some to other places. It might just take a little longer like things like Q take to reach us.

OMG!!! So it's really all about U2 on that magz :applaud:
bad news for us in Asia. Dont know where to find this one :doh:
I hope there's a way to buy it online...

Back
Top Bottom