U2 Inside Studio Cam views

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember those. I wish they would do more. I also remember watching the Elevation show from Notre Dame online too.

U2.com didn't have much when it was 'free'. Not that it has that much more now...

But at least we get first crack at tickets and a CD you can't buy in the store... although many of us have the tracks from other places...

=O)
But,I cannot pay it,so,it's no good for me!:huh:
For who can be an U2.com Subscription ,it worths a lot!Mainly for get tickets:up:

U2.com didn't have much when it was 'free'. Not that it has that much more now...
=O)

Well exactly! And back when it was still free, you could also watch all the videos, where as now you have to be a paid up member to view them. :shrug:

And if you were also a member of Propaganda, as I was, you also got to buy tickets to U2s concerts. It was through Propaganda that I got tickets to my first U2 gig in Stockholm in 1993, as well as Dublin 1997 and Slane 2001! The only down side being, of course, you had to wait several nail biting months until you knew whether you got the tickets you wanted!! :crack: :wink:

Those were the good old days i.e.2000 - 04 before u2.com became the over paid miss-managed site it is nowadays! :sigh:
LOL yeah i've got a free account with them, and until i came across this site, I used to get on all day, now i mainly get on here!! :D U2.com has many flaws, now I prefer this site, especially getting on PLEBA where I can talk about Bono as much as I want!!!:love: :lol:

I came across this at u2exit.com! why don't they continue doing this!? its so neat!!!! :applaud:lol
U2 Webcam Archives: ATYCLB 2000 | U2Exit.com News Blog

At least Adam (and Edge/Larry, and even Danny Lanois) was kind enough to offer so many videos from the No Line On The Horizon sessions.
Unfortunately, I don't think the video links work anymore as a result of the U2.com redesign but here's a complete series of transcripts from every video related to the making of No Line On The Horizon: http://www.u2interference.com/forum...-the-horizon-complete-transcripts-199293.html

Ah, the good memories of waiting for next week's video just came back to me. :D

It was probably free because a lot of us were paid Propaganda members and they decided to put the fanclub online and everything was still being switched over.

by the way, does anyone else have the same problem-I try to play videos on u2.com from the news pages, but when the video box pops up it shows u2.com but then nothing plays? anyone know why it does this, is it cuz im not a paying member?

LOL yeah i've got a free account with them, and until i came across this site, I used to get on all day, now i mainly get on here!! :D U2.com has many flaws, now I prefer this site, especially getting on PLEBA where I can talk about Bono as much as I want!!!:love: :lol:

Me too!! Besides, there are more news here than in U2.com :slant:

by the way, does anyone else have the same problem-I try to play videos on u2.com from the news pages, but when the video box pops up it shows u2.com but then nothing plays? anyone know why it does this, is it cuz im not a paying member?

:hmm: How strange!! I entered U2.com to see if it happened to me and it did :| (I'm not a paying member either)

Me too!! Besides, there are more news here than in U2.com :slant:

:hmm: How strange!! I entered U2.com to see if it happened to me and it did :| (I'm not a paying member either)
yeah i think its coz we dont pay...lol
and its not fair coz they have some pretty good video diaries that I cant see now :depressed:

I'm pretty sure only paying members can only see the videos. It is an exclusive thing with the membership.

Back
Top Bottom