U2 in L.A.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A certain PLEBAN is in this picture taking pix!!! BONFOX1 :hug:

12963562.jpg

Bono and Adam at hotel before leaving for gig at Capitol Records Tower as part of their No Line On The Horizon promo tour.

He's picking his butt!!!! Like he hasn't got a care in the world! (except that- 'almost got it!) Well I never!

LOL!!! I didnt even know that I was in the pic :eek: :lmao: *going on a crash diet as of tomorrow

But OMG what a great day it was! before those pictures we had a quick cup of coffee with Bono. He walked up to my friend, gave her a hug and she inrtoduced me to him. My friend asked if we could take a picture because I'm such a big fan, but Bono said no,you know better we cannot do that here and so I got a hug from him instead. It was really quick because he was looking for Paul McGuinness asking my friend if she had seen his manager" she said no she had not, she had not seen him since last night. He had his coffe than he had to leave because he had to meet with the rest of the band. but it was SO COOL to have that moment with Bono without a crowd :)

I have quite afew pics that I will post in the band meetings.

Also I must say that LARRY! WOW! WAS LARRY BEING SO NICE TODAY!! Im still in shock that he met with a lot of the fans and took pictures with them LARRY has turned a new leaf I got to shake Larry's hand TWICE! :ohmy:

*FREEEEEEEEEEEEAK*

OMB Bonofox OMB OMB!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

just...OMB!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back. How was your vaca?

It was amazing! So romantic and charming but I am worn out. We walked all over Rome and drove down the Amalfi coast. That is definitely one of the most beautiful views I have ever seen and I have been to a lot of beautiful places!
I heard "Boots" on Italian radio in the hotel lobby and then I froze in my tracks when I was walking down a side street in Rome somewhere and saw a HUGE window display of NO LINE.... so cool! I got all excited. My friend Sammy was laughing at me! :)
We had so much fun!! I will never forget it! Thanks for asking Laura! So cool about seeing the band! I wish I could have done that too!! Someday!

Back
Top Bottom