U2 in Fringe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steved1998

Rock n' Roll Doggie
If anyone watched Fringe tonight, evidently U2 are pretty popular with the bad guys from a parallel universe.
They showed one of the agents that infiltrated our universe flipping through a pop culture book and stop on a page with a picture of Bono on stage from one of the 360 shows.
She asked who 'Boenoe' was
The other agent who had been living among us for years said it's actually pronounced Bono and they're one of the few bands from this world that he enjoys.

I thought it was cute.

Check it out on Hulu or the Fox website it's a good show. It happens within the first 15-20 minutes..

At first I thought he was suggesting that Bono started the war. Then I realized that he was probably talking about people in our universe in general. Dear God, what happened with Fringe? I watched the first two episodes, was unimpressed, then I start seeing ads for it again after a couple of seasons and find out that there's alternate universe shit going on? :lmao:

Like the comment "He's easy on the eyes..."
Can't say many people round here had notice that.:sexywink:

At first I thought he was suggesting that Bono started the war. Then I realized that he was probably talking about people in our universe in general. Dear God, what happened with Fringe? I watched the first two episodes, was unimpressed, then I start seeing ads for it again after a couple of seasons and find out that there's alternate universe shit going on? :lmao:

They almost lost me mid first season, then I got hooked when they introduced the alternate universe stuff.

I was watching this last night and seriously freaked out when this happened! :lol: So much so that when my roommate came in and started talking as this part was ending, I yelled at her to be quiet because they were talking about "important things..."

I thought this was going to be a thread of photos of U2 wearing fringed clothing. But this was still good. :)

If anyone watched Fringe tonight, evidently U2 are pretty popular with the bad guys from a parallel universe.
They showed one of the agents that infiltrated our universe flipping through a pop culture book and stop on a page with a picture of Bono on stage from one of the 360 shows.
She asked who 'Boenoe' was
The other agent who had been living among us for years said it's actually pronounced Bono and they're one of the few bands from this world that he enjoys.

I thought it was cute.

Check it out on Hulu or the Fox website it's a good show. It happens within the first 15-20 minutes..

Yes, I saw that! Fringe is one of my favorite shows.

Back
Top Bottom