U2 in Berlin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
12763087.jpg

Hm, I still think the Brits performance was a teeny bit better but this one was great too.

:lol: at Edge wearing plaid shirts over and over. I noticed that too.
And the national anthems before the performances are awesome.

This was a pretty good performance. I think They're finally starting to get it together.

One very small bit still seems to nag me though. and maybe its just me but I'd like to find out if it bothers anyone else.

During the "Let me in the Sound" part. Whty is Bono always pretending to run out of breath? He's kind of just huffing and puffing through the lyrics and seems like just singing every other word and then suddenly during the "Yeah Hey Hey" bit, he's suddenly singing full on.

I know its not the biggest deal but, I've noticed it in every performance so far so, Bono is doing it deliberately. Just wondering why??

People who were there yesterday said it was so much better live, the only thing that didn't work really well was the Let Me In The Sound part, but the rest was much better than on TV. The TV broadcast screwed it up sound-wise. The atmosphere in the arena was much better than seen on TV. Almost everyone except U2 was playback, U2 was mostly live. I agree it wasn't a great performance, but it wasn't bad. I hope they work it out properly soon.

This was a pretty good performance. I think They're finally starting to get it together.

One very small bit still seems to nag me though. and maybe its just me but I'd like to find out if it bothers anyone else.

During the "Let me in the Sound" part. Whty is Bono always pretending to run out of breath? He's kind of just huffing and puffing through the lyrics and seems like just singing every other word and then suddenly during the "Yeah Hey Hey" bit, he's suddenly singing full on.

I know its not the biggest deal but, I've noticed it in every performance so far so, Bono is doing it deliberately. Just wondering why??

I thought he was listening for Larry's bg vocals.

Back
Top Bottom