U2 in Berlin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
R1.jpg

Thanks for the youtube vid Fernanda! The sound on that one is pretty bad, so hopefully we can get a better quality recording soon, but it seemed like a much tighter performance. :applaud:

You're welcome.

Yes, really the sound on that one is pretty bad.

I watched it on TV, God, this whole show is awful. I think everyone except U2 are playback. :doh:

Anyway, good performance, but it seemed soooo short. Bono didn't take his shades off, no eyeliner. They haven't worked out the bridge, hope one day it will work. Chorus is still a little weak, verses better, the sound was much better this time, but Bono's voice sounded a bit strained in the second verse. I liked the visuals a lot and I loved "Ich bin ein Berliner", the short JFK bit in the beginning.

Honestly, I think I'm getting a little tired of GOYB live, especially since they don't seem to be able to pull if off really well, I hope to hear a different new song live from them very soon.

Btw, ARD is showing an Echo special with backstage, red carpet and aftershow stuff. Don't know if U2 will be there but I will watch. I don't think there will be a livestream, though, and I cannot record.

Back
Top Bottom