U2 gig in London ( 28.05 ) - Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's some more, but I don't understand why we can't have a separate thread for these.

DSC_8117.jpg

Here's some more, but I don't understand why we can't have a separate thread for these.

DSC_8117.jpg

I was wondering the same thing. I don't get why a new thread on this was closed. I thought we could have threads in Pleba on subjects that were already posted in another forum. I don't go to EYKIW to look for news or new pics, I come here :)

I was wondering the same thing. I don't get why a new thread on this was closed. I thought we could have threads in Pleba on subjects that were already posted in another forum. I don't go to EYKIW to look for news or new pics, I come here :)

Same here, I rarely go there and they don't want pix down there. Pleba is for pix right?. I was all ready to post a bunch yesterday but saw they closed 2 threads here.

^ Yeah I also don't get it :shrug: we always have threads for pics of new events. And true that they are for the most part not interested in them in EYKIW. (At least they say that in the thread, but they lurk over here for the pics :wink: )

Thanks for the new ones!

^ I was going to stat a new thread but 2 were closed and I was scared of the mods closing another :yikes:

:wink:

I guess people just start threads without checking of there is one open already, or if the article has already been posted! and well it becomes a waste of thread!

:ohmy: Hey! maybe it can be suggested to the mods to open on of the closed ones here in PLEBA and move parts of this thread and pics regarding to the event into that one!
know what I mean;)

Back
Top Bottom