U2 Gif Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
santaclaus.gif

:laugh: Bono what the heck???? That man will never grow up!!!

That's why I love him,he has a child spirit:cute::lol:

Thanks, do you have any idea when this took place? I don't think it's all that long ago though..

I remember the photos on Pleba when it took place. I could try to find them and see if there's any more info for you. It's been a couple years, but I know I have them, somewhere!

^
^
Yes, it was Boston December 4th, I want to say. I had first row behind the stage for that show. I thought the cow got up to dance. It was a cute, funny and surreal moment. I still have that bootleg on my iPod.

Wow, 2005 was a good year for Boston. I think we got like 7 shows. I got to see 6 shows that year. Oh memories. :sad:

That cow was on the Bosoton docu on the Vertigo Boston DVD,
I laughed my ass of when he started about hoping there was enough green grass to eat in the inner circle.

Thanks for the In My Name video. I looked all over for the photos yesterday but couldn't find them. I know we posted them here but I couldn't remember the name of the invent. LOL.

That cow was on the Bosoton docu on the Vertigo Boston DVD,
I laughed my ass of when he started about hoping there was enough green grass to eat in the inner circle.

What's funny about the cow, is that he was at the Providence Elevation shows and 360 Boston. Every year, his cow suit gets a wee bit tighter......

Thanks for the In My Name video. I looked all over for the photos yesterday but couldn't find them. I know we posted them here but I couldn't remember the name of the invent. LOL.

You´re welcome :wave: I made that gif but I couldn´t remember the name of the video too. So I searched for it in my list of my U2 videos

Back
Top Bottom