U2 Gif Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonoorg2.gif

From
YouTube - U2 When Love Comes To Town(Zoo Tv new york) legendado em português

awwwwwwww! :cute: Bono is so cute in this vid ... and Edge singing! :heart: The end is just :drool: My face was like :shocked: during watching it :D :heart:

:giggle: Wow all the gifs are so tiny. Maybe I should redo them one of these days since I'm not limited to a max size of 1MB anymore. The good old days.

Hello guys!
Sorry to be bothering again. But Someone knows video from these gifs??

Thanks again!!

hissyfit.gif

bonoorbitofhiships.gif

First is Rattle and Hum outtakes, Not sure what disc it was..

The second is mine, but I don't remember the exact vid. I think it was Zoostation, but I'll have to look through my clips to see the exact vid.

ETA: It's from ZooStation NYC 10-10-05. :) I made about 12 gifs of that vid.

The second is mine, but I don't remember the exact vid. I think it was Zoostation, but I'll have to look through my clips to see the exact vid.

Could you post the rest :evil:

/zoostationfan :drool:

Thanks for the information!! :hug::hug::hug:

Actually the first one of Bono throwing the fit is from the WLCTT video, I don't think it's in the R&H outtakes as far as I remember... :hmm: but it's definitely in the video of the song.

Gg, can you post a gif you made sometime ago of Bono crouching down slowly, I think it was from a performance at the MTV/VMA?

From around ATYCLB period.

Back
Top Bottom