U2 extras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paint_the_cat

Acrobat
Hi everyone! Once again I'm back to beg for pictures. This time I'm looking for any of what I think of as the U2 extras - Dallas, Anton, Gavin, Guggi, the Corrs, etc. With or without the U2 guys, doesn't matter to me. I'm looking specifically for newer ones (last year or so) since I think I do still have some older ones saved in my PB account. Thanks so much!!

(I've got a soft spot for Gavin and Anton in particular, so those are especially welcome! :reject: )

These are the most recent ones I have of Gavin & Guggi. I can't find any of the ones I thought I had of everyone else!:huh:

gavin-bono-christies2003.jpg

bf65d520.jpg

ali.jpg

These are my favorites of Gavin and Guggi
pals062305.jpg

palsjune2305.jpg

I would also like to see more Jimmy Iovine pics...like this one:wink:
01.jpg

:hyper:YAY!!

They really are adorable!

Iovine is the one that did R&H with them right? :reject: I know I recognize the name, but I can't remember where from. Either way, he's very, very pretty & definitely worth finding more pics of!!

I love Dallas too, I just forgot about him!:reject:

Dallas5.jpg

:confused: I thought I had more than just this one pic of him, but I can't seem to find anymore!

I don't know how old Sting is but Bono looks a bit sunburn, or maybe he had some red wine (the allergy that affects his eyes). :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom