U2 Christmas party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most people kiss with their lips. Not their noses.

You can give someone the BIGGEST, most romantic, smoochiest and PASSIONATE kiss that's ever been in the history of time.......

But if you are treading on that person's toe, or accidentally biff them with your elbow as you change position, well you know what I mean!

Not that I am an expert or anything :giggle:

You can give someone the BIGGEST, most romantic, smoochiest and PASSIONATE kiss that's ever been in the history of time.......

But if you are treading on that person's toe, or accidentally biff them with your elbow as you change position, well you know what I mean!

Not that I am an expert or anything :giggle:

I am pretty sure that she is quite used to his nose and where it lands when he kisses her. She doesn't seem to mind. And it's not in her eye, it is alongside her nose.

I am pretty sure that she is quite used to his nose and where it lands when he kisses her. She doesn't seem to mind. And it's not in her eye, it is alongside her nose.

I'M JUST SAYING!!! it's good to be aware of what the REST of your body is doing when you kiss someone.

And not just where your/his lips are!

(I'm sure she loves his nose, who wouldn't? :heart::love:)

Should we ask her?! :hmm: :flirt:

:lol: I can't believe this discussion it taking place.

John, I think it's time for you to step away from the computer for a while again. Maybe spend some time trying out different kissing positions.

3868733_preview-1.jpg

3868736_preview.jpg

3868735_preview.jpg

3868733_preview.jpg

^ Horse races. December 26 is called St. Stephen's Day in my country and St. Stephen was the patronly saint of horses. In my country, people are traditionally riding on this day and in other countries like Ireland there are horse races.

He has a glass of wine! I'll "bet" he was betting for sure! Who can just go to the horseracing just to watch and not take part in at least a tiny little bet?

Ok, here is another article about the visit at the races.

The article also shows that U2 were one of, if not the last, to record in Olympic Studios (it's closed now)

"But in a clear sign that no industry is immune to the global credit crunch, Bono revealed how the legendary UK studio where they recorded their most recent material has now shut its doors.

"We were working very hard in London at a place called Olympic studios and that's where U2 was recording, but they closed down just before Christmas.

"That was a little sobering for everybody: a lot of people lost their jobs and it was a great studio. The Stones recorded Sympathy for the Devil there, The Who recorded there, as did Jimi Hendrix and The Beatles."

While Abbey Road may be more well known than Olympic, many great records had been made at Olympic... including the first Led Zeppelin album and parts of other Zeppelin albums, plus the other bands listed in the article I quoted. Sad that it's gone.

Whole article here:

http://www.herald.ie/entertain...0.html

Back
Top Bottom