U2 by U2 - Larry scans request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry's_girl

The Fly
Hi, everyone I checked treated u2 by u2 scans since I don't have a book could someone here please post some Larry scans. I checked but some pictures are gone like someone had deleted them. Thanks anyway!

~Dajana a.ka. Larry's_girl~

Are there specific pages/ pics that you want? I don't have many scanned but I'd be more than happy to do so for you over the weekend if I knew what you were looking for.

I'll see what i can do over the weekend :wink: I know there are others here who have already scanned lots of pics from the book - maybe they can hook you up too. *coughCometcough*

Awwww, It's okay sweetheart!!!! When you get it done you can scan them Comet and Zuropa say that they can help me.:hug: No cry dear! Something will cheer ya up in threated 1984 era! xD

Awwww, It's okay sweetheart!!!! When you get it done you can scan them Comet and Zuropa say that they can help me.:hug: No cry dear! Something will cheer ya up in threated 1984 era! xD

I thought that you would be angry with me:reject:
Okay,will try to fix the scanner,and,if I get,will let ya know,ok?:hug:
Oh...this is awesomeeeeee!!!!Glad that Comet and Zuropa will help You,dear!:heart::wave::applaud:

Why would I be angry on ya, sis!!!! I luv you... Come here *hugs tight andreia* ;)

Yes Comet saw that I posted her scans and she say that she isnt angry with me. :D

I think Comet and I would be amazing friends.

Why would I be angry on ya, sis!!!! I luv you... Come here *hugs tight andreia* ;)

Yes Comet saw that I posted her scans and she say that she isnt angry with me. :D

I think Comet and I would be amazing friends.

Because I can't make this scans for ya =/ Awww...I luv ya too,dear!!!!:hug::happy::cute:

Oh,good for U that she isn't angry:D:up:

I also think so...Plebans are nice people:wave::D:hug:

Back
Top Bottom