U2 & i - The Photos of Anton Corbijn 1982-2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some photos from the book of Anton :)

bonoanton1982TheEdge.jpg

taken by The Edge 1982

Okay, Comet, I don't know what you've scanned, so Im just going to post some stuff I don't think I've seen in this thread :hmm:

enjoy :wink:

Although, Im finding it real hard to cope with double pages, Bono's head has been eaten by my scanner several times D: :lol:

(I have some with Anton's annotations if anyone wants me to post those too?)

SCAN0037.jpg

SCAN0035.jpg

Larry shoulda been a model :wink:

Those lips :combust:

Hey thanks! And you can post some of the text if you want. I have some that way too, for a lot of the book I scanned Anton's writing with it when it fit in the scanner, but here I chose to just go with the pics. It doesn't matter to me though! And that's so funny you posted the silhouette of Bono shooting the Elevation video... I posted that one last night, but now when I am looking back, it's gone! Weird! I must have deleted it by accident while copying and pasting! It makes you :crack: sometimes!

:ohmy: That is kinda weird. Pictures have gone walkabout for me too occasionally! :lol:
Alright, I'll post some with Anton's writing

and I was just wondering, which bits haven't you scanned lol?
I can help out a bit and do them for you if you want ;)

:ohmy: That is kinda weird. Pictures have gone walkabout for me too occasionally! :lol:
Alright, I'll post some with Anton's writing

and I was just wondering, which bits haven't you scanned lol?
I can help out a bit and do them for you if you want ;)

That would be too hard to figure out :ohmy: I've been scanning from it off and on for years so I have no idea. I'm just posting these as I dig through folders and find them... I'm terribly unorganized! Just do whatever you want! I may never find half my scans, although I've posted them here over the years before and I see them pop up posted by other people all the time! :lol:

I :heart: this book!! I have only taken it out of it's box twice! It is still neatly wrapped in the protective plastic and Amazon box it came in when I bought it.
The second time I took it out I was showing it to a friend who (really doesnt take care of their things) I was like a hawk on their shoulder- you know how some people fold the pages or flip them in a way that causes a crease on the page? :doh:((one of my pet peeves)) Well, this persons books are all like that!! I like to take care of my stuff and if possible I put them back in the original package (depending on what it is of course :)
And if possible ((again depending on what it is)) I buy 2 of each.

Thanks BonoComet you scanner queen you!! :rockon:

I :heart: this book!! I have only taken it out of it's box twice! It is still neatly wrapped in the protective plastic and Amazon box it came in when I bought it.
The second time I took it out I was showing it to a friend who (really doesnt take care of their things) I was like a hawk on their shoulder- you know how some people fold the pages or flip them in a way that causes a crease on the page? :doh:((one of my pet peeves)) Well, this persons books are all like that!! I like to take care of my stuff and if possible I put them back in the orginal package (depending on what it is of course :)
And if possible ((again depending on what it is)) I buy 2 of each.

Thanks BonoComet you scanner queen you!! :rockon:

:ohmy:Wow BF1 your book must still look so pretty! I'm really hard on my poor books. I just noticed that mine is almost coming apart at the binding... it's seen waaaay too much love. :heart: :shifty: :sexywink:

:ohmy:Wow BF1 your book must still look so pretty! I'm really hard on my poor books. I just noticed that mine is almost coming apart at the binding... it's seen waaaay too much love. :heart: :shifty: :sexywink:

I have 2 of U2 by U2. One is packaged away and other other one is all drooled on :shifty:

Of course after they went down to $10 @ Barnes and Noble I put one away
and the other I carry in my car ( I love re-reading that book) and of course looking @ at all the delish pictures :love:

I have 2 of U2 by U2 One is packaged away and other other one is all drooled on :shifty:

Of course after they went down to $10 @ Barnes and Noble I put one away
and the other I carry in my car ( I love re-reading that book) and of course looking @ at all the delish pictures :love:

So do I. I pre ordered it and then the release date got pushed back and I forgot I ordered it. Then I got into the signing and had to buy the book. That copy doesn't get used. It was touched by the whole band.

Back
Top Bottom