U2 360° Tour Avatar Request Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SBU2

War Child
I'll accept request for:

Signatures
Removing Water-Marks Of Photos

Here's my request template:

- Post An Image
- State whether you want an avatar, signature or the water-mark removing.
- State whether you want text or not, if so, what do you want the text to say

Here's a little taster of some avatars i worked on this morning:
2zh30vo.jpg

Feel free to use any and feel free to request :wave:

Wowww! They're fantastic. :applaud:
Quick question - When I upload avatars, they always decrease in quality. :huh: Any idea why that might be? :shrug:

Wowww! They're fantastic. :applaud:
Quick question - When I upload avatars, they always decrease in quality. :huh: Any idea why that might be? :shrug:

Its due to the file size of the Avatar. The max file size for an avatar on this forum is 11.7 KB, anything bigger and the avatar will go blurry. So when in Photoshop, instead of going File > Save As. Go to File > Save For Web Devices. Then pick JPEG and make sure the quality is 60. It should then be below 11.7KB.

Its due to the file size of the Avatar. The max file size for an avatar on this forum is 11.7 KB, anything bigger and the avatar will go blurry. So when in Photoshop, instead of going File > Save As. Go to File > Save For Web Devices. Then pick JPEG and make sure the quality is 60. It should then be below 11.7KB.
Aah, I get it now. Thankyou! :up:

Its due to the file size of the Avatar. The max file size for an avatar on this forum is 11.7 KB, anything bigger and the avatar will go blurry.

The size of the avatars vary depending on if you're a regular user, premium silver, or premium gold.

Gold 130x130
Silver 115x115
Regular 100x100

Gold 18Kb
Silver 15Kb
Regular 12Kb

Interference.com - Premium Upgrades

But yes, if you try to put in a larger avatar than you're allowed for your usergroup, it will shrink it down to the correct size automatically and take some of the quality away.

Firstly, ive only had time to do the one watermark request at the moment, the Bono one should be done tomorrow.

theedge.jpg

Secondly, here's another couple of avatars for anyone to use:
bono1o.jpg
bono2.jpg
bono3.jpg

Bonocomet knows how to do GIFs. Maybe she can help you out!:hmm:

ETA: I wanted to say thanks sexyboots! I used your Larry Avi and I LOVE it!!!!:love:

Back
Top Bottom