U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
On to thread 4 :love: Photos from the 2010 tour only please. ;)

A few more from Vienna

bonofeetwhut.jpg

bonoflypart2.jpg

Can someone please repost that great picture of Bono on the bridge singing Miss Sarajevo with the yellow light behind him?

Borrowing this from the last thread, but...

2010360degreestour20100.jpg

Whatcha got in your back pocket there, Bono? It's kinda the size/shape of an iPod... maybe for emergency lyrics help? ;)

PS- I was totally NOT looking at Bono's..... oh, whatever, I was.

Borrowing this from the last thread, but...

2010360degreestour20100.jpg

Whatcha got in your back pocket there, Bono? It's kinda the size/shape of an iPod... maybe for emergency lyrics help? ;)

PS- I was totally NOT looking at Bono's..... oh, whatever, I was.

he he

none of us were looking at his ...whatever.... :applaud:

You think? I didn't really notice any photoshopping. Although I don't know whether there was such yellow light.

It is photoshopped unless they changed the colour scheme of the show since Hannover. Miss Sarajevo has a blue colour scheme with the lights, not yellow.

About the color scheme .. the only color scheme I remember that kind of yellow/orange... is Glastonburry , which they didn't ply in Vienna...

I don't know, it looks so artificial and surreal. But maybe you're right and it's only the lightening. Great wallpaper :up:

I think it could be real, there were a few pictures on some photo agency sites that had the same effect and they just post pictures as they're taken

They have more than enough lighting and smoke machines on the claw to do it... So I don't really doubt it. The only photo shopping that could have been done is changing the colors of the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom