U2 1/28/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
http://showbizireland.com/news/january09/28-u2-get-ready-for-the-brits.shtml
2009-01-adam-clayton-2.jpg

2009-01-adam-clayton.jpg

Lila64: That cat in your sig.:lmao:

And wait, Larry wears glasses? Wonder if it's driving specific. I know I have to wear glasses to drive.

yes. :D:D Bono has to use too... doesn't he? :hmm:
in my family i'm the only one who can really say that have a perfect vision. LOL i wonder for how long time i'll have this grace! :reject:

hi zuropa!

I'm pretty sure there is a picture in black and white where larry wears these glasses. I've seen it here on pleba several times but can't find it now. you can't see the glasses that clearly because one half of his face is in the shadow. maybe some of the other girls can help :hmm:
:wave:

a)I would not have thought he'd have a pic of Jesus in his car :shrug:
b) Is that him in profile??
c) I'd LOVE to see a pic of him in his cute black framed glasses (just like mine!)
d) what a bizarre pic / angle to take

hi zuropa!

I'm pretty sure there is a picture in black and white where larry wears these glasses. I've seen it here on pleba several times but can't find it now. you can't see the glasses that clearly because one half of his face is in the shadow. maybe some of the other girls can help :hmm:
:wave:

really? :hmm::hmm: :huh:

That black and white picture of Larry wearing glasses...I think it was around the time of Popmart. I do remember reading an old Propaganda where he was asked something like " What is something new that you have discovered?" and he answered "VISION! ". I have kind of assumed that he wears contacts most of the time.

I looked at that picture of Jesus again. I have the same one, it's a holy card of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. How very Catholic of him!

Back
Top Bottom