Throat, Neck and Chest shots anyone? #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoobaby9

War Child
Why doesn't this thread live?: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/throat-neck-and-chest-shots-anyone-185536.html
(I can´t post there, so I make this #2 name) When I saw this thread for the first time I was fascinated...I was like :drool::drool::drool:
Because these parts of Bono are my favorite. Neck, chest ... Oh my God!!!! :love: (And of course the mouth...lips :love:)
So why do not continue this thread?

5893_101236723223056_10000010187000.jpg

5893_101237016556360_10000010187000.jpg

I have one thing I don´t like on him. :angry: his horrible shoes :sick: the creepers. i don´t understand why he wears it. they are ugly and he´s not sooo small. I love his height :love: ... he´s our little darling :love::love:

I have one thing I don´t like on him. :angry: his horrible shoes :sick: the creepers. i don´t understand why he wears it. they are ugly and he´s not sooo small. I love his height :love: ... he´s our little darling :love::love:

haha.. it seems he's not wearing them that often these days though.. so your wish may be coming true :p

actually.. I think they're cute :cute::cute:

haha.. it seems he's not wearing them that often these days though.. so your wish may be coming true :p

actually.. I think they're cute :cute::cute:

Oh come on!!! How can be cute this?
92340639.jpg

they´re ridiculous, awkward, maybe cool to someone, but not cute :hmm::hug: (SORRY :hug:) he could rather wear the boots from Joshua tree and before era. they were hot :love:

Back
Top Bottom