They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we post this again?
laradspank3comet.gif

BEST. MOMENT. EVER. :drool:

I love this! ahaha!!!!

Emma you were there too on Saturday when Adam, Edge and Bono came out? :ohmy: I was further down the road the opposite the hotel closer to Kluuvikatu where my hotel was!! The few pics I managed to take didn't turn out quite as good as yours, my hands were shaking too much! :hyper: But like I said I'll post them here later this eveng as I'm at work at the moment. :wink:

But thanks for these, is it alrght if I use some of your Bono pics as part of new signature I'm planning to make? :hmm:

I made a ton of new gifs, I'll post in the gif thread tomorrow, but for now, a bit of leather and a lot of attitude. :love: (or is it the other way around :hmm: )

bonoleatherstrut6comet.gif

:hyper::drool:
fabulous photos, emma! :applaud:

and on a t5otally different level......
...see ing that report from Russia........ wow...
.as a person who grew up in the late 50's, 60's early 70's during much of the Cold War Era ( Soviet UNion which turned back into Russia in the ? 80's/ esrly 90's)...

....... way back then we'd never have tought to see something like this.......so causal/natural brodcasting from "Russia" baxck then! wow!

Pet the koala :D

bonopet3comet.gif

THAT is incredibly cute! :giggle: And typically dorky stuff he'd do.

Great pics Emma, nice Edge smiles! Happy for you you got to meet them.
Seems like they're doing the meet the fans thing now. In Germany they didn't even stay at a hotel so we had no chance to meet them. :(

Just wanted to drop in and say hi and thanks to everyone posting pictures and videos.

I won't be spending much time on this board anymore. I just returned from a lengthy journey that included both German U2 shows, which were excellent, and the Vienna concert is coming up and we're very excited.

I was in great company in Germany and want to say hi to all my fellow fans and travellers and also thanks for the great time. You know who you are :)

I so regret not going to Helsinki for the weekend but my life is quite complicated at the moment :(

U2 never fail to amaze me, and there I was thinking it's not even possible to love this band anymore. They all look amazing and there is so much awsomeness about this year's tour. So great to hear that they will also be playing in Australia this winter, what great news for the Aussie and NZ fans :up:

The news songs are amazing. I hadn't really expected them to pull something like that, but I'm so glad they eventually did. I love all of the new stuff.

I have no idea if there's even need for any more fan made pictures because there are already so many on this board, it's impossible for me to catch up with everything, but here are some I took:

Frankfurt:

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

These are a bit blurry because I had problems with my camera:

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

MOS was EASILY my highlight of both shows. I love Bono's pose, the performances were very touching.

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

And some other impressions:

COBL -

IMG_1551.jpg

WOWY -

IMG_1614.jpg

Leaving the stadium:

IMG_1654.jpg

And I kind of like that angle:

IMG_1545.jpg

In Frankfurt we were in front of the stage on Edge's side, in Hannover at the catwalk, outer rail, both excellent spots. Great audience and Hannover has to be one of the best U2 shows I've ever seen :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom