They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picasa Web Albums - Simon P - U2 360° Tour ...
4912166001_5a3aa3fbd5_o.jpg

:lol: LOVE IT.

I'm back, I'm back! Have lots of tales to tell and photos, plus and couple of videos to share about both shows and meeting Bono and Edge (again!) outside their hotel in Helsinki yesterday!! :hyper: Just getting settled back in i.e. unpacking, getting ready for work tomorrow etc. :wink:

I'm back, I'm back! Have lots of tales to tell and photos, plus and couple of videos to share about both shows and meeting Bono and Edge (again!) outside their hotel in Helsinki yesterday!! :hyper: Just getting settled back in i.e. unpacking, getting ready for work tomorrow etc. :wink:

You are so lucky that you met Bono and Edge :) I'm dreaming about it almost every night (and day) :lol: I hope I'll meet them someday.
I'm looking forward to your photos, vids and tales :)

Hi, Helen!:wave: and everyone, of course

I´m still in Helsinki, I saw them this midday while they where leaving the hotel for the airport. I´ll never forget this trip to Finland! The second show was soooo especial!

Hello everybody!:wave: I´m finally back from Helsinki and I´d like to share some moments with you. My day started with stepping off the ship, and turning around the corner, finding myself in the crowd of people. I thought to myself,what´s goin´ on and then I saw that this was the bands hotel.I didn´t want to hang around,cos there were too many people so I walked to the stadium. Because my ship arrived so early, I had all day to hang around. I walked down on some shortcut that came from stadium hotel and ended up on the side behind all the trucks and crew transport. Then I got to talking with one of the security guys and he said to me to wait 30 minutes because this road is closed. I didn´t want to walk all the way round the stadium,so I stayed there. Ten minutes later Bono arrives,then a bit later Adam and after ten minutes, Edge. Too bad I have so primitive camera,most of my photos turned out shit. I hanged around for a little more and all of a sudden Dallas jumps out of nowhere and starts walking towards us(there was 5 more people there) and shouts " THE EDGE! THE EDGE! HE´S THE BEST ISN´T HE?" We were all like yeeeeeeeesss! And then he came over and said with mock exhaustion " I don´t know, the man is crazy, he has 32 guitars on this show-32!!! We should all say to him to put on another hat and go home!" Then he said that they had given Edge a new cowboy hat for birthday. He handed out some picks but unfortunatelly he had only 4 so I did´nt get any. After he went inside ,he winked and said that there will be a new song! We were all so exited and they did Every Braking Wave! It was so beautiful! After the song,Bono said that this song is so fresh,that nobody has ever heard it exept him and Edge.
And let me tell you this was the best night I´ve had! I was in the seats on Edges side in the middle,so I had very good wiew. Only bad thing was,that it started raining and by the end of the show it rained quite heavily. After MOS,Bono started sining " I ´m siiingin´in the raaaiiiin!" and then Edge followed and then the whole stadium and Edge splashed the front row people with water(they were standing in the puddles by then)
ok here´s Dallas
008vl.jpg

Wow, seen some great pics of U2s Helsinki shows on this and the last thread! :drool::drool: Here are a few of mine, just to wet your appetites, these are from night 1, where I got in the first row of the inner circle on Adams side.....

Adam1.jpg

Adam2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom