They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit , pop flashback :combust::heart: Daaaaaaayum

The grey is obviously edited. But he looks damn good with it. He could rock that.

Added by Cristian on Facebook

36801_1459145691469_1618215031_1087946_5494219_n.jpg

Bono wearing hood:love: Looks like a child:cute:

Thanks for the link Silvia, some cute photos there! :love: Especially this one.....

Bonointorino.jpg

....looking good! :drool:

How gorgeous he's:drool:

Thanks girls for sharing new pics!:wave:

Gorgeous man :yes:

And look how he's lifting the not so little girl there! Doesn't look like a guy with back trouble, does he? I really hope he's taking care and doesn't overdo it.

Well, if someone wished to fool us by photoshopping his photo, maybe they succeeded for a while, but if they wanted to make fools of us, they haven't won because it looks like most of us would approve of a salt n pepper haired Bono...heh..:drool::heart:

I wonder if he does stop dying his hair , if his hair will be darkish grey like that.
That would be way cool. It looks better than white.

Okay here is the pic with thanks to onekea. (she will be back later to post this lucky girls story :) )

Anyway. :combust:

francy_e_bono_2.jpg

Ya, this picture is fake. Look at his neck area. Is Bono a lepard now? Meow.
So will the story to go with be an imposter as well?? :eyebrow:

No offense, but come on people. If this is really a made up story why do you need to fabricate stuff?
You are making it so the rest of will be looked upon with suspicion if we ever get our moment with Bono.:| :rolleyes:

Ya, this picture is fake. Look at his neck area. Is Bono a lepard now? Meow.
So will the story to go with be an imposter as well?? :eyebrow:

No offense, but come on people. If this is really a made up story why do you need to fabricate stuff?
You are making it so the rest of will be looked upon with suspicion if we ever get our moment with Bono.:| :rolleyes:

Leopard? I'm not sure what you are seeing, his rosary?. Anyway, I never thought this pic was trying to fool anybody! This girl obviously met him and got a great pic and he looks great! Who knows why the website or whatever screwed with the color. But I still agree with all of you who think he would look great to let some grey in. :drool:

The thread breaks if you quote posts that have YouTube videos hidden in spoiler tags. (I'm assuming that's what happens here).

Can you go back and edit your post, Gabi? Are you still within your edit window? :)

The thread breaks if you quote posts that have YouTube videos hidden in spoiler tags. (I'm assuming that's what happens here).

Can you go back and edit your post, Gabi? Are you still within your edit window? :)

That and I think also posting a youtube url within the IMG tags or adding other tags like COLOR (which I think is what happened here) will also cause that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom