They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about is hair ?

We don't really see....

A bit more longer ?

u2-ensayando-en-turin-03.jpg

Them after rehearsals pics? Are you sure there not from the 2006 era. He hasn't wore them shades for years, there vertigo shades, and the hair looks way shorter than in the stage pictures.

That's what caught my eye as well. He's wearing Armani 9285's. AKA the vertigo era shades. :hmm: Though if you look at the ones on stage, the glass looks similar to them as well. Just the frame is really thick. Maybe he IS wearing the 9285's but with some protection on the sides for the frame?
I haven't seen his outfit before, so it could be new..

SexybootsU2 and Galeongirl, No, I'm not sure of anything anymore, I'm just repeating what the Italian site was posting, I know the shades are from Vertigo Era, maybe it's another "joke" of the Italian fans, the only thing is I can't remember if Bono had short hair when he was in Turin, I don't think so, and the place seems to be Turin's stadium gates. Oh and I don't remember this shirt either, but I can't remember every Bono's shirt.

To be honest, as much as there probably new pictures, i hope there old. His hair looks far shorter than in the stage pictures, even though the stage pictures aren't that clear. But in the after rehearsal pictures, his hair looks longer than it did in the 2006/07/08 era, so i guess they are new. I hope he doesn't revert back to the Vertigo shades, never lever like them.

People, stop obsessing about the man's hair already :grumpy:

As if there's nothing else to worry about ...

Thanks to everyone for posting pictures and videos. Bono looks very good, love the yellow-ish shades, not so sure about the ones he's wearing on stage. But what's most important: NEW MUSIC :hyper: Whatever it is, it sounds amazing, powerful, Bono's voice is great.

To be honest, as much as there probably new pictures, i hope there old. His hair looks far shorter than in the stage pictures, even though the stage pictures aren't that clear. But in the after rehearsal pictures, his hair looks longer than it did in the 2006/07/08 era, so i guess they are new. I hope he doesn't revert back to the Vertigo shades, never lever like them.
You know, your posts are really hard to read when you keep using there instead of they're. there = location, like over there. they're = they are.

I've found some more pics in another site, they say they are from facebook, same glasses and outfit, the hair is not so short, it is more or less like in the u2.com video.

U2place - I fans incontrano la band allo Stadio Olimpico: le foto! - Le notizie in italiano sugli U2

If you click the facebook link there are more pics.

Ah that seals the deal then. I don't mind seeing him back with the old armani shades. They're nice and much better than the ones with the stars on the side. :D

Bono with the fans after the rehearsal:

40112_1358952057583_1344988122_30905063_219422_n.jpg

40112_1358952017582_1344988122_30905062_1753190_n.jpg

40112_1358952137585_1344988122_30905065_2241332_n.jpg

Thanks Marien for these lovely new pics of our Bono! :hug: :drool: Looking good in those Armani 9285's shades, which I think are the best looking shades Bono has ever worn, they suit his features perfectly!! :cool:

Oh and I'll be sending you a PM later today, got to sort some things out first! :sexywink:

Wow, he's aging more rapidly than anyone else in the band :ohmy:

Must be the many time travels.
Yeah, well...when you're a scientist from the future... *snickering quietly*

OY looks like he's wearing new sunglasses! And are those red pants Ads is sporting? :giggle:
I do believe they're orange, actually. (Hasn't totally been staring, nope...)
Reminds me of his PopTart days. :giggle:

Allow me a shallow/silly moment. . .

the Vertigo shades!!! :hyper: I like them so much better than the ones he's been wearing in the last year or so. I hope he switches back to them (or wears none at all, but I don't think that's ever going to happen :lol:). They're all looking really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom