They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bono is MIA because he is at the Clinton wedding in New York. According to the news, that place is on total lock down. Very private, lots of security and it's on a secluded estate that is really hard to get to. They said that after the wedding the couple will retreat to the estate next door before the honeymoon and they dont' even have go off the grounds since there are secret carriage ways between the 2 estates. ( It's Annie Liebowitz's estate.)

I bet starting tomorrow we see pictures of Bono back in Italy if not sooner at this wedding, but it's very private.. I don't think the paps will get any pics at all.

I don't know but I'm starting to get annoyed by people posting fake rehearsal videos, that's not funny to me any more.

And NOTHING should ever replace the Crazy remix. :rockon:

:lol: PLEBA got 'Fo Rolled. Awesome. And it appeared on @U2 as well. Way to go Digitize.

Hm, so Bono was in France then. Then we still do not have a clue where he is!

:cute:

EXCLUVISE Alicia Keys weds producer Swizz Beatz In Corse (french island). In their guest was : Bono, Ophelie Winter,...

Picture details

yes, I think I can actually see him in that photo (with Ali beside him??) When I heard about the wedding few days ago, I assumed he would be invited (and go). But then I got thrown off with the Clinton wedding....

I want to see him in Turin - so finally some new pics of him would surface :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom