They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: No 'fense but...I think your friend has a malfunction with her eye-brain coordination if she says yuck. :wink:

:lmao: No 'fense but...I think your friend has a malfunction with her eye-brain coordination if she says yuck. :wink:

I totally agree so no offense taken!! Until she continued in good humor I thought she was getting all puritanical on me. She doesn't think Bono's that hot. I simply can not understand that logic.

She shall now come with a foreboding 'I can haz cheezburger' sign on her warning: "ur logic iz broked"

:lol: That is the only explanation I can think of. Really, he is beyond hot!!:drool:

uh..... got to warn you gb83 ........ there might be someone at some point that would see your comments (the convo) and possibley complain to a mod....

just letting you know because it has happened in the past...... quite a bit ago ..... just giving you what's happened here in the past SINCE you are new here :hug:

me? HEH I don't mind!:D

I know I've been naughty in here this week, too, but it's reaching the point now where I'm about ready to just kind of slowly back out of the thread.

It's better left to euphamisms. ;)

uh..... got to warn you gb83 ........ there might be someone at some point that would see your comments (the convo) and possibley complain to a mod....

just letting you know because it has happened in the past...... quite a bit ago ..... just giving you what's happened here in the past SINCE you are new here :hug:

me? HEH I don't mind!:D

Thats true it did say the "p" word after all..

Oh well it was all in good fun and we've all had a good laugh at it so I'll go back and delete it now.

Thanks for the heads up! :) :hug:

I know I've been naughty in here this week, too, but it's reaching the point now where I'm about ready to just kind of slowly back out of the thread.

I agree...:applaud:

Sorry if I've gotten a bit carried away ladies and gents :)

I'll try to keep my perviness to a minimum....eventually the leather Bono pictures will not be so fresh and new and it will turn down the heat in here. I think we're all getting sucked into the "estrogen tornado" as someone called it. LOL

Don't go Cori. We will be good now!:sad::wink:

Someone saw this??

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom