The TIFF/From The Sky Down thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TIFFFTSDpremierToronto9-8-201122.jpg

TIFFFTSDpremierToronto9-8-201123.jpg

TIFFFTSDpremierToronto9-8-201124.jpg

TIFFFTSDpremierToronto9-8-201125.jpg

Did I just save over 300 pics??? :ohmy::crack::reject: Thanks everybody!

(I didn't see one of Bono biting his thumb during the press conference though. :sad: )

So I guess you Edge fans have heard, that Edge plays and SINGS Love Is Blindness solo in this?

:faint:

OMG :faint:

a really long time ago, probably after the Elevation tour, a bunch of us here used to refer to the live Zoo TV solo from Love is Blindness with the :bow: smilie. It's definitely at the top of my list of favorite solos so I might just need someone to hold me upright the first time I hear him SING this song. :censored:

NO!

I think I JUST DIED.

Wow. I may have to drop Larry as my second. Sorry Larry, you've been moved to number 3. :shrug:

OMG :faint:

a really long time ago, probably after the Elevation tour, a bunch of us here used to refer to the live Zoo TV solo from Love is Blindness with the :bow: smilie. It's definitely at the top of my list of favorite solos so I might just need someone to hold me upright the first time I hear him SING this song. :censored:

I know I just saw this mentioned in the other thread about the movie and I about :faint:ed.

I'm not wanting to really read anything in particular about the doc until I see it myself.... otherwise I'd be running over there. I want to be surprised ;)

In the meantime, here are two carefully selected Edge photos with other people in them. Why I chose these in particular.... :D (you should know me by now).

u2pc-3-guggenheim-bono-edge.jpg

u2pc-2-4-up.jpg

@bonocomet...what.... you dropped bouncing Bono!!!!!:sad: It's a sad day.

Back
Top Bottom