The TIFF/From The Sky Down thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I shall... but I'm bringing this out first. (Not to steal anyone's thunder posting vids, but this one just hit... with my favourite part - and the most INTERESTING part... the end.)

U2 @ TIFF Press Conference - Part 3 - YouTube

3:19. SO GOOD. Impeccable comic delivery, DHE. Took a while for the audience to get it though, didn't it.. heh heh! And 3:36... I love it. "Did you see what I did there?" he's thinking. And then what Bono says afterwards? OMG WIN.

I shall... but I'm bringing this out first. (Not to steal anyone's thunder posting vids, but this one just hit... with my favourite part - and the most INTERESTING part... the end.)

U2 @ TIFF Press Conference - Part 3 - YouTube

3:19. SO GOOD. Impeccable comic delivery, DHE. Took a while for the audience to get it though, didn't it.. heh heh! And 3:36... I love it. "Did you see what I did there?" he's thinking. And then what Bono says afterwards? OMG WIN.
No thunder stealing here! Third part just was'nt up yet.thanks for posting it!

*COUGH*

65136109punkroxmom613201195253.jpg

Back to our regularly scheduled Bono v. Edge 'discussion'.

Whew. Didn't want to lose you here. We are a small and elite group with impeccable taste, us Edgegirls.

:up::heart:
You know,Bono used to be like,I love E,E loves B,they come attached together thing.But those pics of him lately......:zen: ummm....no,I'm fine!
But... naah.I'm fine.

Geez!I've had such a good time in this thread that I've noticed that I have to get up in 4 hours.I mean,what?!I have to go to bed first. Anyway,see ya!

:crazy: so much info at all once to process. So many new pics...oh and awesome videos, to look at after a really long day at work. :drool: Thanks for posting everyone! :up:

oh and might I add that Mr 50 looks completely fabulous in that tight little gray shirt he's wearing :love:

Those autograph pictures make me claustrophobic.

"Bono! Sign this! Bono! Bono! Bono! Sign my album! BONNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!"

:panic:

OK I saw domo-kun and Edge fests early posts

as a Bono AND now (slowly creeping in from about 2001 or 2004ish onward :lol:) Edge grrl .............

............. just stop it! BOTH of you! :shame:

Bono v Edge :grumpy:

stop this!

:wink:

ETA:

O.M.G.

that photo of them sitting on the stairs all in black?!!!!

near :faint:

:lol:

There's a few more like that one Daz :hmm: It's an older photo but I can't remember where it's from. That is if I'm thinking of the photo you're thinking about!

Back
Top Bottom