The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only! (#2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JC if you click a few different places it will bring you to the RED auction site.
First click where it says "Auction RED", and then the big banner that says overview, wait for the flash animation to finish and then can choose to see the forward from the tabs at the top :)

(Can't copy and paste because I think it's a flash video file)

Last edited:
Oh I know, the :heart: with the butterflies, I think that one was in the VF article too, I really liked that one too. Yeah those prices, I joked to my hubby that maybe I'll bid on it, (he didn't see the prices) and he just said, no we spent too much money this weekend. :lol:
Ok I'll wait til next week then :wink:

bonocomet said:
Oh I know, the :heart: with the butterflies, I think that one was in the VF article too, I really liked that one too. Yeah those prices, I joked to my hubby that maybe I'll bid on it, (he didn't see the prices) and he just said, no we spent too much money this weekend. :lol:
Ok I'll wait til next week then :wink:

Husbands... I've got me one of those.:yes:

Not (RED) related but EDUN ..so I thought Id share this pic here and in Misc thread..

Bono trying on the new Fall Line for 2008..my source tells me the pic is from this past Sept...

Edun08Fashion1.jpg

BonoFox1 said:
Not (RED) related but EDUN ..so I thought Id share this pic here and in Misc thread..

Bono trying on the new Fall Line for 2008..my source tells me the pic is from this past Sept...

Edun08Fashion1.jpg

:love:

BonoFox1 said:

Edun08Fashion1.jpg

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd let the Aussie's know that TV Week has the Oprah episode 'Oprah and Bono Paint the Town (RED)' listed for January 28, (Monday, 1pm, Channel Ten)... Don't know if this is correct for all States, but I watched/taped it when it was on a few months ago and it was great!

light said:
XPS-RED_2-550x448.jpg

xps_m1550_product_red.jpg

red_windows_vista.jpg

Dell and Microsoft are launching (Product) RED Computers.

Bono was involved in the designing process.

Reuters quoted Bono: "My job is to put some poetry in the machine, put some funk in the machines,"

http://www.reuters.com/article/tech...5820080123?pageNumber=1&virtualBrandChannel=0

Bono will present the new RED products in Davos on the World Economic Forum.

Thanks SO MUCH for this article. I truly appreciate it.:cute:

Some of you will remember when Bobby Shriver and company came to Austin TX in April 2007 to help launch a new film that the family had just produced about their father, Sargeant Shriver.

While Bobby was here in Austin for a few days, I was contacted to accompany him and company to visit a few GAP stores around Austin to check up on how well the (RED) items were selling at those stores. :hug:

After spending several hours with Bobby Shriver travelling around Austin with him in the taxi, I was made aware of this venture between Dell and (RED) but decided to say nothing about this until it became public.

Now that this is public knowledge, I can say that I am TRULY heartened that Dell has chosen to join (RED). This collaboration will put much more money into the Global Fund which is GREAT!

Can't wait to see Bono unveil this collaboration at the WEF this week in Davos. :love:

I do speak only the truth. I'm sorry if that upsets others.

In fact, when Bobby's taxi dropped me off, they were on their way to the Dell Computers headquarters just north of Austin where they had a 3:00 pm meeting there.

Thank you all for your continued support of (RED) in support of the Global Fund. (www.theglobalfund.org)

:bonodrum: :hi5: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom