The PLEBAn Guide-EVERYTHING you need to know about picture posting and beyond...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I figured it out

4052116994_053465441d_o.jpg

You have to click on 'all sizes' above the pic in the options then you can right click and copy the image location. :hmm:

Can someone please explain how to post a picture? Can I post a picture that I scanned from my computer or does it have to be a picture that is already on the web? I tried the link on the first page of this tread to read the directions but it's not working.

Many thanks!

Can someone please explain how to post a picture? Can I post a picture that I scanned from my computer or does it have to be a picture that is already on the web? I tried the link on the first page of this tread to read the directions but it's not working.

Many thanks!

you can upload the pic to a site like imgur.com and then copy and paste the code titled "BBCode (message boards & forums)" (it starts with

you can upload the pic to a site like imgur.com and then copy and paste the code titled "BBCode (message boards & forums)" (it starts with )[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the info! I got the picture to post, too. (a good thing!) Do you know how to resize the imagine? It posted a bit larger than I thought it would.

I have a problem with my pictures. I can't post the pictures I took on my computer and then I posted it but it's not showing.

Back
Top Bottom