The Endless Edge Chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Thanks for posting the video. After I watched the clip I went to see if I had the Numb video single in my collection. Yup! It's been sitting there for 20 years and I don't think I've ever watched it. LIB is such a heart wrenching song!

I'm going to have to dust off the old VCR one of these days and go through my stuff.

Yes. YES. I love the tumblr. Super, super job and thanks so much. I'll be returning more than once! You have so many unusual photos and gifs. It is okay to right click-save and post over here?

Of course you may! Enjoy it all. I'm in the process of putting together a page of links to my favorite U2 sites that supply me with lots of the pictures I post.

BTW, Comet is one of my main suppliers!

Of course you may! Enjoy it all. I'm in the process of putting together a page of links to my favorite U2 sites that supply me with lots of the pictures I post.

BTW, Comet is one of my main suppliers!

That's because Comet is a beautiful genius.

I only wish I was organized though, I can never find a thing when I want it! I was just telling jeevey the great thing about your Tumblr is that you have gathered so much U2yness :wink: into one nice neat spot to browse. :D

what about his recent look? the beard looks undyed :hmm: :love:

1185871_567019550002297_407909725_n.jpg

...and then did they all have ice cream and play tiddlywinks?! :p

Those ones are censored.

Seriously, the idea that they are celebrating the marriage of Adam Clayton of all people, by wheeling around Denmark with cameras round their necks is beyond cute. They look like they are having a great time.

what a sweetheart
1175226_559139844145222_1178980393_n.jpg

sorry, but I can't stop looking at all these beautiful pics of him!!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom