The Endless Edge Chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been going through some old PB folders and it's been years since I've seen some of these pics. :love:

edgeSundance1-23-20061.jpg~original

edgeSundance1-23-20062.jpg~original

edgeSundance1-23-20063.jpg~original

edgeSundance1-23-20064.jpg~original

all those pics are beutiful! I think I've seen them 1000 times, but I never get tired of them..never get tired of HIM!! :love:
and I love it when he looks a little bit drinky :sexywink:

The smell of Edge in the morning. :shifty:

But I have to say that the Vertigo-era high crew necks are the opposite of doing it for me. It just doesn't look right somehow, no matter how great the shot is.

The smell of Edge in the morning. :shifty:

But I have to say that the Vertigo-era high crew necks are the opposite of doing it for me. It just doesn't look right somehow, no matter how great the shot is.

I would guess that it's reminiscent of either amber/sandalwood or freshly unpackaged new electronics...

Agreed--there should be laws in place requiring him to expose neck/chest/clavicle at all times.

I know he's not a tall person but this is the first one I remember seeing where he looks little.

Once I used to think that he was not aware about his hotness..but now I'm sure he knows very well how attractive he is :sexywink:

Once I used to think that he was not aware about his hotness..but now I'm sure he knows very well how attractive he is :sexywink:

I suspect he'd need to have some inkling in order to know precisely how many buttons to unpop, but, dear god, B's right--Edge really is on fire...

There's a delicious subtlety to it with Edge, though.

As I recall, the magazine this shoot was from had a great interview. Anyone remember what it was?

Another random question: You know the famous kiss from the LIB video? Anyone happen to know which performance it was taken from? I'm wondering if there may be a torrent of that somewhere.

You think my tumblr site is stellar? Thank you!! You are so kind and I'm glad you like it. :wave:

Yes. YES. I love the tumblr. Super, super job and thanks so much. I'll be returning more than once! You have so many unusual photos and gifs. It is okay to right click-save and post over here?

Comet, not yet. I'm not even sure ho to figure it out. It must have been earlier in the tour because he's not McPhisto yet. The only real clue I can think of is that in that clip Bono is in black, not the Mirrorball Man suit. Did he just have the jacket off, or did they have the song in a different order for that show?

I was kind of brain dead last night and didn't even think that this gif really belongs in the Bono/Edge love thread. :doh: I'll put it over there today.

Back
Top Bottom