The Edge at the Golden Globes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He did it with a rolled up towel once on stage during the elevation tour... *goes try and find vid.*

^ You're welcome :wave:
See?? There was no reason for Edge to hit Bono!! :hmm:
Maybe he was in a "Larry moment", and just wanted to hit things :lol:

I think that was the video I was talking about, but I switched Bono and Edge in my mind, I have too many video's in my playlists, I'm still searching for it.

01GG.jpg

01gg1.jpg

I agree! She thanks Morleigh for going with Edge to the award show like she was hired help :der: Who was the interviewer? She looks familiar....

I think it's Julie Moran. She used to be on "Entertainment Tonight." It never ceases to amaze me how completely unprepared the red carpet interviewers are at these things when they have research staffs to help give them basic information about each person who comes their way and could help them come up with slightly intelligent questions. If you randomly picked a person off the street, they'd probably do a better job than most of those entertainment correspondents.

I think that was the video I was talking about, but I switched Bono and Edge in my mind, I have too many video's in my playlists, I'm still searching for it.

yeah same here, I know it's somewhere :wink:

EDIT : found it !
w ww.you .com/download/S1VCeVdoZEt0TWwzZUE9PQ

It's at the very end of the vid

yeah same here, I know it's somewhere :wink:

EDIT : found it !
w ww.you .com/download/S1VCeVdoZEt0TWwzZUE9PQ

It's at the very end of the vid

cool video, never seen it before. Nice added Bono lyrics. :D
Did the guy say he was from Belgium??

BTW I don't understand the Edge liar reference? :uhoh: I must have missed something (or a lot by the likes :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom