The Edge at the Golden Globes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh ya... totally. They will go there I am sure.....:heart::heart:
Especially after the media dies down to give it attention when no one cares anymore

I'm wondering if they won't do something during the tour...maybe redo the parts that brought attention to Iran and that chick under house arrest. You know, do something to keep awareness up?

I think, like, all of them.

Seriously, though, it'll be on multiple channels from what I've heard.

Lovely, a shot of Edge drinking as Drew B. walked to the stage. :)

*is easily amused*

Ya the telethon tomorrow is going to be like the one after 9/11 .......every major channel ..... this is the USA ...not sure about the rest of the world.
Lots of big names....

Tomorrow? I was under the impression that it was the 22nd or something...

"In response to the devastating earthquake in Haiti, MTV Networks is presenting "Hope for Haiti," a global telethon to air commercial-free across ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, BET, The CW, HBO, MTV, VH1, and CMT on Friday, January 22, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT and 7:00 p.m. CT. "Hope for Haiti" will also be made available to MTV Networks International, CNN International and National Geographic channels worldwide."
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=62440

Last edited:
I'm wondering if they won't do something during the tour...maybe redo the parts that brought attention to Iran and that chick under house arrest. You know, do something to keep awareness up?
I was thinking the same thing... Bono will at least do a shout out to Haiti during the human rights segment....they will change it up a bit I am sure.

Hahaha! Ya Larry needs to hang it up... but this is what I found on the CNN site:
special two-hour Larry King on how you can help Haiti. A powerhouse of celebrities, leaders, and activists join us ...to show you how to take action and be a part of the global outreach!

With Mick Jagger, Ben Stiller, Ringo Starr, Colin Powell, John Mayer, Seal, Ryan Seacrest, Benicio Del Toro, Tea Leoni, Scarlett Johansson, Christian Slater, Ashley Judd, Sarah Ferguson, Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Alyssa Milano, Kobe Bryant, Danny Glover, David Spade, Susan Sarandon, Nicole Richie and more!

MONDAY, starting at 8pmET!

Hahaha! Ya Larry needs to hang it up... but this is what I found on the CNN site:
special two-hour Larry King on how you can help Haiti. A powerhouse of celebrities, leaders, and activists join us ...to show you how to take action and be a part of the global outreach!

With Mick Jagger, Ben Stiller, Ringo Starr, Colin Powell, John Mayer, Seal, Ryan Seacrest, Benicio Del Toro, Tea Leoni, Scarlett Johansson, Christian Slater, Ashley Judd, Sarah Ferguson, Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Alyssa Milano, Kobe Bryant, Danny Glover, David Spade, Susan Sarandon, Nicole Richie and more!

MONDAY, starting at 8pmET!
:up: thanks for the info!! maybe Bono will show up!

Found another pic.

ezeffd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom