The Edge at the Golden Globes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW I don't understand the Edge liar reference? :uhoh: I must have missed something (or a lot by the likes :lol: )

We're saying he's a liar because in the Golden Globes 2010 he said he wasn't interested in the "celebrity thing" (not a quotation but the general idea). But in the previous Golben Globes (the one of "Gangs Of NY"), he said it was a great opportunity to meet famous people and that he could get to be a fan :lol:

So that's why :wink:

I guess that was for the same reason:lol::lol:
Edge always try to keep Bono on the right way:hug:

:lol::lol:

I think there's a difference between Edge saying he was excited to meet Sam Shepard in 2003 because he's a fan of his work and saying in 2010 that he's not impressed by celebrity when one has to do with admiring someone for their talent and the other has to do with being interested in someone simply because they're famous.

^ :hmm: Well, you're absolutely right, dsmith... There is a difference. But we're not accusing him of being a liar, we're just joking :wink:

09GGAwardsR003199.jpg

09GGAwardsR003200.jpg

yeah they're awesome! and i love how the edge is basically the only guy who can wear a beanie with a suit aaand look good. :love: lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom