The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rs1.jpg~original

rs2.jpg~original

rs3.jpg~original

Whoops! Done.

I thought sure I had that Zoo era one from the drag shoot where he's wearing the massive feather boa and making a sort of broken-hearted torch singer face at the camera, but I can't find it now. :cry:

Oh geez I need to rescan that second one, the quality is crap! I rescanned the first one recently, love it. :love:

:love: Where were those originally published? The one I was thinking of had the same clothes but him sitting on the bench used in the One video. I haven't seen these ones before!

Also, Edge's face! :heart: :heart: :heart: I think I'll do a crop of that, if that's okay.

Oh of course be my guest. It's only a crappy screenshot from the video of them doing that photoshoot. I used to have it in my YT account but I think I may have deleted it. I'm sure it's still there somewhere, you might even be able to just get a better cap.

Those Anton shots are from U2 & i. DO YOU NOT HAVE THAT BOOK YET???

No. :sad: Hmm, a happy birthday to me gift?

Also, you think they put shadow in the cleft of his chin in that shoot? Cause it's really stark there.

No. :cry: Hmm, a happy birthday to me gift?

Also, you think they put shadow in the cleft of his chin in that shoot? Cause it's really stark there.

:lol: YES! YOU NEED THAT BOOK! It's beautiful. And I believe I have seen smaller versions that are less expensive . :hmm:

LOL I never thought about the chin cleft thing before. But my first thought is that it's because he is so clean shaved... something we never see anymore, and the shadows on that shoot are so insane.

Agreed on that first Bono pic. I cannot tell you what that pic did to me the first time I saw it. And I mean I CANNOT begin to explain. :shifty::ohmy::shifty::wink:

^ Thank you for that! :cute::love: Wow, love it. I liked the bit right in the beginning about his name. Nice back ground too. :D

So I thought I'd do the next pic spam through the eras. :hmm: I decided to do whichever band member's thread had fallen behind the rest. And that would be BONO. So here we go. :D

babybonoonbeachrocks.jpg~original

bonobabylips.jpg~original

bonowhiteshortsedit.jpg~original

bonoyoungwhiteshirt.jpg~original

bwbonobabycowboy.jpg~original

bwbonobabytowelglass.png~original

shirtlessbabybonobackstage.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom