The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fave pic from yesterday.

U2WeinsteinCompanyNetflixGoldenGlobesAfterPartyBeverlyHiltonHotelon1-12-2014.jpg~original

:drool: I want that sandwich.

Yeah that pic and text make no sense. It was the first thing everyone noticed. :scratch:

Need updates in here. :hmm:

BonoWEFDavos1-24-20141.jpg~original

"It appears that I still have my chin cleft and dimple of awesomeness. Now what sort of havoc shall I wreck on the world next?

tumblr_m328dhwvhC1r91c9to1_500.jpg

Oh, WE noticed alright. :drool:
:lol:

and it was gloriously drool-worthy!
:applaud::drool::applaud:
And Mirrorballman evolved into Lasorsuitman. I noticed both :tsk:

ah interresting dmk! Did't see the Euro showa etc MBM is a passing visual i've seen in photos or brief vids but that makes a visual sense

HA I juuuust thought of....

when you ( at least in the past) want to make a real hologram the :aser Beam is split in two and a mirror IS used to deflect it to come in at an angle to the subject being Holo'd--
to record aNd get A 3-D affect!

We used to have a Hologtaphy Museum in the 80- 90's dissappeared in 90's possibly due to long er tan eleswhere Recession in nyc.

So what is the Boom Boom Room about anyway? Is it a full feature film or a short? Is he producing it or has he written a script? Will he grant us with another award winning performance or will he have to do more than shake his head in the background? Will the likes of Gary Oldman have good cause to feel jealous that a non-actor has stolen a potential role of them?

Wow. Just wow. Is this the Flirty Sexy interview? I still haven't seen the whole thing. *hides*

:hmm: So, I was taking a stroll through this thread and realized that I was in the middle of a picspam through the ages when I guess I got sidetracked with new pics and then forgot to finish. Looks like we left off at around this scruffy looking nerfherder... And we never even got to POP! :ohmy: Tragic!

Bono-MichaelHutchence-SonyChristmasParty-HamiltonsGallery-Mayfair-London-19Dec1994copyTimDouglas-CameraPressLondon4wm.jpg~original

bonoredbeard.jpg~original

omdgpurpleruffles.jpg~original

bonobeardwet.jpg~original

bonopoppartysing.jpg~original

bonopoppartycigsing.jpg~original

bonopoppartycig.jpg~original

bonofamilycar.jpg~original

Bonozooropacolorshirtbeardsmilebwfxsmj.jpg~original

bonobeardyruffles1.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom