the Bassman Love thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissEno

Refugee
Larry has MoobDay (and rightly so), Reg has Freestylin' Friday (and rightly so), Bono's all over the place anyway and nobody seems to notice the Silver Fox. a shameful oversight, I feel. and since I've always had a soft spot for basses (the most graceful instrument in the world) and bass players, I thought I should start this thread.

so come on, girls! I KNOW there are some Sparky Loving Ladies out there! show your appreciation for our bassman!
_heartglasses__by_xobonheur.gif

if anyone has some info on the equipment Adam uses, I'm willing to learn. I still know too little. :|

_U2pressbw.jpg

q7.jpg

n_a2.jpg

I think that traditionally, Monday has been Larry (Moobday), Tuesday Adam, Wednesday Bono (Leather Day), Thursday Band Day, and Friday Edge (Free-Stylin' Friday). At least that's how is was when I joined. Seems like that all has fallen by the wayside lately. :sad:

all right then... I suggest we let this thread drop or :lock: since some Adam threads have appeared overnight.

starting a new topic might have been a mistake, but at least I stirred something! ;) this forum has been Adamless for weeks!

all right then... I suggest we let this thread drop or :lock: since some Adam threads have appeared overnight.

starting a new topic might have been a mistake, but at least I stirred something! ;) this forum has been Adamless for weeks!

Nope, I vote we keep the Adam threads!

he's a man of many talents
0034.jpg

come, dance with me
0036.jpg

with Danny, Reg and some Larry
0042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom