The 2014 Oscars chat thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Benedict is trying to look uninterested up there but you can tell he can't help gawking much too alertly.

At least U2 are getting a lot of buzz for being photobombed by Benedict even if they don't win anything. (That's still a win in itself!)

1898005_650317348339183_1464626570_n.png
[/URL]

Well, the most boring and cliche-filled song ever won. What a shock - Disney puts out more crap and gets rewarded. I'm not surprised, but it's a terrible song. When Eminem won, I felt he deserved it (as it was the better song). But this crap was terrible. Oh well.

Jesus. I think Let It Go has a few redeeming qualities, but the chorus it literally Eurovision Song Contest stuff.

Maybe U2 need to do a rocking song for a movie. They've done two slow songs and got nothing. Maybe they need an upbeat rocking song and hope that the third time is the charm.

I agree. OL is a good song, but it just didn't stand out from the herd. Something catchier might be a good option next time. Maybe they should do a song for a Disney movie. :wink:

Rewatching the performance, it's really sweet how Bono did a little check-in with both Edge and Adam and got some reassurance back before walking away from them to the crowd. They definitely looked a tiny bit anxious up there.

Back
Top Bottom