The 2014 Oscars chat thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
there's more from the after party on getty now, including ann & larry....perhaps someone has them water mark free? ann's dress was nice! i believe it's roland mouret, same designer she wore to the GGs. bag looks like lanvin.

8v4thIg.jpg

ZI9y7Y6.jpg

this is one of my faves of edge and moreleigh! i'm so happy to see adam happy! i know he had a very full, happy life before getting married but something about seeing him committed and all four of them with that special someone makes me smile :heart::heart::heart::heart:

there's more from the after party on getty now, including ann & larry....perhaps someone has them water mark free? ann's dress was nice! i believe it's roland mouret, same designer she wore to the GGs. bag looks like lanvin.

8v4thIg.jpg

ZI9y7Y6.jpg

this is one of my faves of edge and moreleigh! i'm so happy to see adam happy! i know he had a very full, happy life before getting married but something about seeing him committed and all four of them with that special someone makes me smile :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Edge and Morleigh are so sweet, and is it me or so they actually look quite a bit alike?

Nice to see Ann out and about!

Ok as we said earlier, I'm going to start posting all the pics I have. There may be some already posted here, but instead of going back through this thread I'll just post them all over there so it's easy to scroll through them. :)

Back
Top Bottom