SPIN magazine U2 Photo Shoot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did someone say they were also on Billboard magazine? I haven't seen that magazine since I moved to Phoenix....

Yes they are on the cover of Billboard. I got mine at Borders, it's the March 14th issue and has 4 pages of U2 inside with an article and photos. The cover photo is the same photo as the GOYB single (on the chairs). And it's one huge magazine!

:hmm: there's one bookstore in town that seems to have everything but I don't recall seeing Billboard. I'll go back and check this week. Or maybe I'll call my parents in MN to see if they can find it. I used to read it all the time at B&N/Borders there.

I haven't seen scans of Billboard yet, I could try but the magazine is twice the size of my scanner so they would be chopped up. I'll see if I can find the RS scans, I know they are here.

Can you scan the BillBoard too please. I saw Billboard in the store, but U2 wasn't on the cover. It was the only one there, so it might have been an old one

I haven't seen scans of Billboard yet, I could try but the magazine is twice the size of my scanner so they would be chopped up. I'll see if I can find the RS scans, I know they are here.

what if you just took pics of the magazine instead of scanning? I've done that before. Sometimes it's not the greatest quality as a scanner but it's better than nothing. :yes:

Yay! I finally got my Spin on Friday at Borders, picked up Rolling Stone too since I hadn't picked that one up yet. Couldn't find Billboard either :sad: I'll keep checking around...

I still can't get over how totally, insanely HOT they all look :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

what if you just took pics of the magazine instead of scanning? I've done that before. Sometimes it's not the greatest quality as a scanner but it's better than nothing. :yes:

I don't think you would be able to read the text would you? :hmm:

Well I am going to try to just scan it in pieces... I have actually done that in the past here with oversized magazines so I guess I can do it again.... and I still can't find the RS scans though I could have sworn someone did those :scratch: But I know LaraCroft would like those so I'll do that too... Just gotta squeeze it in between work here and I don't get home in the evenings til nearly 8 pm so just give me some time and I will get to it! :wave:

I don't think you would be able to read the text would you? :hmm:

Well I am going to try to just scan it in pieces... I have actually done that in the past here with oversized magazines so I guess I can do it again.... and I still can't find the RS scans though I could have sworn someone did those :scratch: But I know LaraCroft would like those so I'll do that too... Just gotta squeeze it in between work here and I don't get home in the evenings til nearly 8 pm so just give me some time and I will get to it! :wave:

oh I wasn't thinking about the text :flirt:

:reject:

just the pics :D

I've seen a U2 article in the current NME edition, but didn't buy it because it was only one page. It was quite funny, Edge talking about Bono's "creative" driving skills :lol:

Thanks for all the scans, it's impossible to find all the magazines. And Ladies, remember when you have your magazines to tell your husbands and boyfriends, "I only read it for the articles!".

Oh it's ok, mine knows I like the pictures as much as the articles :wink: In fact he brings home Bono pics for me when he can find them. :lol:

Thanks for all the scans. Still couldn't find ANY of the latest magazines yesterday, but I bought the German issue of Rolling Stone which has a translation of the exact same story than the original and also the same pictures. I totally love the article. Now I'm waiting for SPIN to finally arriver here :waiting:

Back
Top Bottom