SPIN magazine U2 Photo Shoot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can I add a Meowww! to all the wonderful pix. :ohmy: I'm going to Borders this weekend hopefully to find this magazine. Thanks to all of you!

I got my copy this week. They printed the exact same review from Blender word-for-word. :slant: Anyway, if anybody wants it, send a PM and I'll mail it to you.

Oh. Maybe someone can pick you up a copy and mail it to you. I could, but I don't know when I can get back to the store.

:heart: Mr. Blu :heart: I call him each evening when I leave work to let him know I'm on my way home & when he answered the phone Wednesday evening, the first thing he said is "Guess who came to our mailbox today?" :cute: It took me a second to remember that I have a Spin membership now, but then I recalled this thread & was able to answer him correctly on the first guess! :lol:

When I asked him if it was the cover with B wearing eyeliner, Mr. Blu says, "Yeah.....the freak." :lmao: I had to admit I'm still not crazy about the guyliner. Oh well - it's just a phase. :D

I just picked up my copy last night. My Borders only had 2 copies last night, and both of them had a weird cover. Is anyone else's cover shorter in length than the magazine at the top, where they used it as a foldover for the MINI cooper's ad? I thought it was a bit weird, but the only 2 copies I saw were exactly like that. My Barnes & Noble didn't even have a copy yet! Thanks for the scans!

Yes I think they are all like that. There were 5 or 6 copies at the news stand where I got mine and they are all cut like that.

Back
Top Bottom