Spider-Man Opening Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I don't call you a girl anymore. ;)

Re the video: I didn't think it was particularly scandalous. I actually thought the one from Elevation where he was rolling around on the stage with the one gal (wasn't she on Interference back in the day?) was more worthy of pearl-clutching.

Plus, he's on the job. I think wooing ladies from the audience during WOWY is part of the job description. :wink:

I believe you're talking about Melpop here. Yes she was a member on here, and later met Bono again when he drove her and her friend to their hotel in Dublin(It was raining or something, and he tends to do that with random people). He didn't recall the evening, claiming that the song does things to him.
This is the only existing video on the net, I'd suggest you turn your sound low until she's actually onstage. It's pretty bad.
YouTube - ‪The Fly- U2 Live/Fan On Stage‬‏

If anyone's interested, I can try to find her old thread with her story, it was pretty funny to read. She's a lucky girl.

The rest of the discussion? Bono's a flirty man, he loves women. But I highly doubt he'd ever go too far. He's too smart for that and he loves his wife. So I don't think any further discussion on this subject is needed. Besides, it's against the rules of this forum. So let's get back to Spiderman.

spider-manpremiere6-14-11NYC25.jpg

What the bloody hell is that green thing doing behind them? :lol: Is that the Green Goblin?

That costume looks soooo uncomfortable.

Speaking of costumes....did anyone watch the Tonys? Did anyone see the - I'm not even sure what to call it - things that operate the War Horse? So life like it was creepy and fascinating.

That costume looks soooo uncomfortable.

Speaking of costumes....did anyone watch the Tonys? Did anyone see the - I'm not even sure what to call it - things that operate the War Horse? So life like it was creepy and fascinating.

the horse puppet is operated by actors, about 4 or 5 i think! it is absolutely awesome, they are all totally immersed in the horsey character and they have the movements off to a T - they have totally nailed it - the movements are so life-like it's unreal... it looks phenomenal! it's a play i am dying to see... i love the children's book by Michael Morpugo...

:reject: more

spideyredcarpet16.jpg

spideyredcarpet15.jpg

spideyredcarpet14.jpg

spideyredcarpet13.jpg

spideyredcarpet12.jpg

It's been interesting looking at all the arrival photos of who was there for the premiere, so many people, including Salman Rushdie and Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Back
Top Bottom