Spider-Man Opening Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, good to know redhill is a man.

re: those pictures. Doesn't Ali make that face in pictures all the time when she's not outright smiling?

Boy, she must be pissed off at Bono a lot.

:wink:

Well, good to know redhill is a man.

re: those pictures. Doesn't Ali make that face in pictures all the time when she's not outright smiling?

Boy, she must be pissed off at Bono a lot.

:wink:

I always say it as 'look at him go again - insert eye roll. Kind of like a child.

:lol: ummm, ok I have a confession.I know exactly what video Redhill is talking about.:reject:

It is the hottest damn thing I have seen Bono do on stage. :drool:
I confess to watching it occassionally. :reject:
And I cannot believe some of you have not seen this!! Girls, where have you been?:lol: The PLEBA sisterhood cannot let this happen.

And, I think Ali is the most secure woman in the world. That's why it's not an issue. She understands (I think) that her husband has that rock star persona that's going to attract women everywhere. It's his job.
I read in one of the U2 books that Ali had a talk a long time ago with him before they hit it mega big and before he/they started hanging out with the super models in the 90's. She never said exactly what she told him, but whatever it was, I firmly believe he has been totally faithful to her, and the flirting comes with his job! One of those supermodels by the way I believe became her best friend.

Ok, ladies... get ready to melt... this is so sexy. :drool:
This is sooo hot...it's almost embarssing. She looks just like Ali too doesn't she? I think he was missing his wife..:heart:.
I mean no disrepect to Ali. I admire her and they way she handles all this attention Bono gets from the ladies. She IS a class act too!

think he was missing his wife..:heart:.

You really do wear rose colored glasses when it comes to Bono ;]

P.S. Yes, this is the video I was talking about...

P.P.S Since you went ahead and posted it, am I the only one who thinks this is pushing good taste just a touch too far? Or, put another way, even if your husband was a famous rock star, can you honestly say this would not bother you even a little if you saw it?

So I don't call you a girl anymore. ;)

Re the video: I didn't think it was particularly scandalous. I actually thought the one from Elevation where he was rolling around on the stage with the one gal (wasn't she on Interference back in the day?) was more worthy of pearl-clutching.

Plus, he's on the job. I think wooing ladies from the audience during WOWY is part of the job description. :wink:

Re the video: I didn't think it was particularly scandalous. I actually thought the one from Elevation where he was rolling around on the stage with the one gal (wasn't she on Interference back in the day?) was more worthy of pearl-clutching.

Plus, he's on the job. I think wooing ladies from the audience during WOWY is part of the job description. :wink:

Pearl clutching :lol:

Well...since we are here clutching pearls...why not post that one?

You really do wear rose colored glasses when it comes to Bono ;]

P.S. Yes, this is the video I was talking about...

P.P.S Since you went ahead and posted it, am I the only one who thinks this is pushing good taste just a touch too far? Or, put another way, even if your husband was a famous rock star, can you honestly say this would not bother you even a little if you saw it?

I must admit I was a little surprise at how "friendly" he was with her when I first saw this, but I don't know... it's rock and roll! Sexy.
I think Ali gets that, he is not doing it behind her back, it was in front of thousands of people, just like the kiss with Julie Taymor last night. Harmless.

I would vastly prefer it if he would try and sing it halfway decent instead :reject:

:lol:

My first thought when I started the video was "Oh, it's from the Vertigo tour. Ehhhhhh."

I have loads of Vertigo bootlegs (including that Sao Paulo one), but I just never feel like watching them. Definitely not WOWY, which to me was the nadir of that song, performance-wise. (I think it's worlds better on 360.)

Well...since we are here clutching pearls...why not post that one?

I don't know what show it was from, so wouldn't know where to start looking - but I think at one point, there was a gif of that rolling moment that got posted from time to time! :lol:

Exactly. :up: So what video from Elevation? I can only think of the one from Zoo Tv where he was rolling around with some girl and I didn't think anything of that either.. other than I wish I was that girl!:lol:

I'm unfamiliar with ZooTV rollin'.

I just remember the other one was Elevation tour, I think it was WOWY, I'm not sure. Not sure I ever saw a video, just saw the gif and heard people talking about it.

1) I find this is very poor taste because...it's not me. Bono, :tsk:

2) How is he singing with her clawing at his face?

3) and if you are looking for inappropriate....check out this at the 3:35 mark on.....I hate this chick too

I'm unfamiliar with ZooTV rollin'.

I just remember the other one was Elevation tour, I think it was WOWY, I'm not sure. Not sure I ever saw a video, just saw the gif and heard people talking about it.

Well at least we know he has chosen "With" instead of "Without You" ;]

spider-manpremiere6-14-11NYC3.jpg

spider-manpremiere6-14-11NYC1.jpg

spider-manpremiere6-14-11NYC2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom