Southerby's Host Damien Hirst's Auction Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kelly, can you get this one off isifa?

thumbs-2009-20093883.jpg

I'm trying to get in touch with someone about it
Yes I will be attending the auction on the 18th

At first I thought that he might be there since he is so close with Helena, but then I started to doubt it, but now I'm thinking he might. NYC is only a 2 hour commute for me and to see Bono it's worth it. I also tried to find out where it is, but they never emailed me back.:angry:

I posted this earlier on the trash can thread...

The trash cans being auctioned will be available for public viewing at The Conran Shop in New York (407 East 59th Street) from September 4, before being auctioned off on Thursday, September 18, at the Winston Wächter Fine Art Gallery.

I posted this earlier on the trash can thread...

The trash cans being auctioned will be available for public viewing at The Conran Shop in New York (407 East 59th Street) from September 4, before being auctioned off on Thursday, September 18, at the Winston Wächter Fine Art Gallery.

Thanks so much for that info. now all I have to do is see if someone will come up with me.

Thanks. :D

Btw, does anyone else think these boots are a little to big for Bono's tiny feet? I mean they look like they are three times the size of his feet. :lol:

Thanks. :D

Btw, does anyone else think these boots are a little to big for Bono's tiny feet? I mean they look like they are three times the size of his feet. :lol:

Hahahaa, love your new avatar, so appropriate!! :applaud:

And I have agreed with you, Bonos new boots do look like they're a size or three too large!! :lol: But maybe that might have something to do with the shape of the soul, the toe ends look very narrow and tapered and therefore you always need a shoe that's a size or two bigger than usual. :wink:

im going possibly but has anyone heard anything about him going?

I haven't heard anything, but since he was at the auction in London, I'm thinking he might be at this one. Maybe if he comes to the states a few days earlier and we get some pics or sightings then I'll definitly go.

Back
Top Bottom