Soon/Kingdom of Your Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geanbean83

The Fly
Gosh, folks..I'm not really sure where I should be posting this so feel free mods to move it around. Here goes..

Does anyone know where I can download (obviously I mean by purchase) the song "Soon" also known as "Kingdom of Your Love"? It was the little song that came on at the 360 shows right after Bowie's "Space Oddity" and right before the boys came out. I've found it on Youtube so I know that its out there somewhere. Help?

since this is a commercial song this cannot be shared. our policy is available here. it can be sent by email or pm only.

there's also a request thread here as well, in case anyone wants to check it out. :)

I :heart::heart::heart: You!!!! Thank you! :hyper::applaud: Now that I got the song I'd like to turn this into a discussion. Since "Space Oddity" came on right before this song..did anyone else thing it was Bowie? I mean..at first I thought U2 had just recorded the "Soon" part and then suddenly it sounded like classic Bowie to me. I love it though!

Also...Anyone want to post the lyrics? I didn't find this on song meanings.com and I'm curious what you all think about the meaning.

:applaud:"Talk Amongst Yourselves" :wink:

Sorry Andreian! I didn't know or I wouldn't have asked. Now how to anonymously send U2 the money for the song...hmmmm...

Sorry Mods! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom