Scrapbook for Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, how is everyone with a June 12th deadline? That's about two weeks from now. Is that too soon or can everyone get their contributions in on time?

Sounds perfect to me. I finish school for the summer about a week before the deadline, which should mean I have plenty of time to get my contribution done.
Thanks for doing this! :wave::applaud:

Well,as I said before,I don't have talent to draw,so,I made a simply work,but was with all of my love,so,I hope all like it.:heart:
It's all I can do!:hug:

bonowallpaper.jpg

Wooooow! :applaud: So touching words! :heart::heart: It melted my heart! I love it very much but mostly the "only one Bono" :up::heart::heart:

Didn't see the June 12th thing. That's perfect, actually. Gives me some time to work on the next one. :hyper: I work too damn much...

Sounds perfect to me. I finish school for the summer about a week before the deadline, which should mean I have plenty of time to get my contribution done.

Well,as I said before,I don't have talent to draw,so,I made a simply work,but was with all of my love,so,I hope all like it.:heart:

bonowallpaper.jpg

That's beautiful! :heart: I love it! and yes, the "only one bono" part totally got me. Had a lump in my throat. Very well said!

You're welcome! :)

bonowallpaper.jpg
:heart::heart::heart: That is beautifully written. Amazing job.

Hey there. As promised here is Nathaniel's submission for the scrapbook. His page is at 801 fans and keeps on growing. Thank you so much to the U2 contingent and non U2ers. If you havent checked it out please do so at

Bono I got Your Back! | Facebook

100_2337.jpg

:heart: That is so adorable! He's very talented! :hyper: And he has a huge heart! Good job on raising such a lovely son. :D

Aww that's so cute! :cute: I joined the group last week :up:

By the way, mine's finished!! :hyper:

GetWellSoonBono-1.jpg

Hope you like it

bonowallpaper.jpg

The YOU ARE TRULY LOVED and ONLY ONE BONO part teared me up pretty good! This is a loved man and U2 fans are the best on the planet!:heart:

Awww that is soo cute!! Well done!! :hug:
Loved the "but only one Bono!" part!

Wooooow! :applaud: So touching words! :heart: It melted my heart! I love it very much but mostly the "only one Bono" :heart:

*wipes tears away*

*sobsob*

"There will always be another tour but only one Bono!"
That did it

SO TOUCHING:hug:
greatgreatgreaaat

That's beautiful! :heart: I love it! and yes, the "only one bono" part totally got me. Had a lump in my throat. Very well said!

:heart:That is beautifully written. Amazing job.

That's beautiful Andreia. Good job!:heart:

The YOU ARE TRULY LOVED and ONLY ONE BONO part teared me up pretty good! This is a loved man and U2 fans are the best on the planet!:heart:

I love it, Andreia ! Yes, there's just one Bono and we need him :heart:

Thank U folks!!!!!:hug:
Yeah,there's only one Bono and we need him better soon!!!!:heart:

Yesterday I printed the entries that had been posted up until that point - they look great! :D Whenever I happen to get some pages of the scrapbook done, I'll post pictures.

Also, just reminding everyone of the Friday, June 12th deadline in case they hadn't seen it. But, it would be great to have contributions throughout the next week and a bit so that I can work on the scrapbook. So, you still have a while, but the sooner the better! :)

^ I'm glad to see this proyect come true!!!

Aw, you're so sweet! :hug::hug:

Do you have any other art you can show us? Not in this thread of course but do you have links?

Oh, I wish I had more...
But I'm kind of a newbie, so I'm not that good.
Now I'm working on another drawing, though. I'll post it when it's finished decent :lol:

So I corrected it and these are the finished versions
withnetherlands.jpg

youelevatemysoul2.jpg

Loved them! :hug: Especially the first one :applaud:

GetWellSoonBono-1.jpg

Hope you like it

So cuuuuuuuuteeeee!!!! :heart:

Thank you!!! We love all of your artwork and submissions. Thanks for liking his. Right now his fan count on his page is 904! He is going to be on top of the world when he sees this in an hour. Take care

:heart: That is so adorable! He's very talented! :hyper: And he has a huge heart! Good job on raising such a lovely son. :D

^ I'm glad to see this proyect come true!!!

Oh, I wish I had more...
But I'm kind of a newbie, so I'm not that good.
Now I'm working on another drawing, though. I'll post it when it's finished decent :lol:

LOL! I think you're great! Your colors are amazing! I always have troubles with colors even though I'm addicted to them. I have tattoos everywhere and I REFUSE to get a black and gray tat. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE color! But i can never seem to really nail it. You did a lovely job with the colors!

And I can't wait to see more!:hyper:

GetWellSoonBono-1.jpg

Hope you like it

B E A U T I F U L!!!! :applaud:It´s so wonderful and truthful. It says everything we all feel now :hug: I like very much the yellow background, it gives a warm and loving feel of your drawing :heart:

I'm getting so tired of school.. I want to finish my drawing.:| And because of that my motivation for school is getting less... XD I'm glad I can learn fast though..
My entry will be posted soon!

Yep I know I hope I'll get it done before the 12th of June. :) (Because I don't want to send my entry at the day of the deadline..)

Any more news from how we're gonna get it to Bono? :)

Back
Top Bottom